Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moving to Hawaii and must give up my baby !

Mileage is 27,150 and car is in very good condition.

Car is located in the Atlanta area and just had 2 Year maintenance service

Accepting Best Offer - Please PM me

Original Monroni:

E6D0751D-0C2A-4B29-B30D-EA81287B4AF2.png

It amazes me at the responses. No price is listed other than Best Offer. When asked what the reserve is still no answer. So we are asked to bid from A to Z, with a being zero and z being new car price. No one in there right mind will make an offer close to z So two people bid around K and wait for a counter and even when asked for PM there is no reply. We might be willing to come to an agreement if we knew the ballpark but with nothing we are just lost. This is like bowling with a curtain. You have no ideal what your ball ( bid) did.

In negotiating you never bid against yourself.

Reactions: PhilDavid
It amazes me at the responses. No price is listed other than Best Offer. When asked what the reserve is still no answer. So we are asked to bid from A to Z, with a being zero and z being new car price. No one in there right mind will make an offer close to z So two people bid around K and wait for a counter and even when asked for PM there is no reply. We might be willing to come to an agreement if we knew the ballpark but with nothing we are just lost. This is like bowling with a curtain. You have no ideal what your ball ( bid) did.

In negotiating you never bid against yourself.
I know funny right, that's why I had fun with it and did the Price is Right thing with you....it ridiculous that this forum doesn't have some sort of standards ie must list price or admin removes listing. The boat forum I sub to has that rule and it works really well. No price - no listing. The admins really monitor it, it makes it a much more interactive and worthwhile board.

I won't even go into the folks that put a post here that says "check my ebay auction..." with little else.
Just my two cents.
Dzm

"very good condition", no pictures, no price, that sums it up. These offers are probably right on the mark. Now probably checking to see how much to transport to HI and insure for damage in transport. Showroom car/tester or other. Took deliver on or after 8/12/2017, built in April 2017. Probably a nice car, if we could only see it.

Last edited:
I requested pictures in a PM a few minutes after he posted the car, yet no response whatsoever. I had to laugh at the silly low offers though. I thought it was even more silly that the offer included I can fly tomorrow to close the deal and drove it back, like he was going to jump on that great offer. Anyone with common sense would pay more that that.