Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for all the congrats but the seller decided my cash at his full asking made him want to keep it. He told me he decided not to sale. Thanks again everyone. I would love to find an old beat up X with towing if anyone has something cheap. I just want to be able to tow 5500lbs about 100 miles.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Thank you for all the congrats but the seller decided my cash at his full asking made him want to keep it. He told me he decided not to sale. Thanks again everyone. I would love to find an old beat up X with towing if anyone has something cheap. I just want to be able to tow 5500lbs about 100 miles.
Better be a 100D otherwise better get ready to spend a lot of free time at superchargers.

Sounds to good to be true. If legit, someone will get there before I could drive there.
I don't know why people saying it is too good to be true when it is just priced right. This price is already more expensive than normal gas cars after 6 years of use. And it is electrical, which I think the resale value should be less because of the battery degradation and techonology. Imagine you will replace your battery in about 3-4 years and it can add up at least 20k on it. Another point which is also important to mention is the technology, electrical cars are all about technology. It is now hw3.0 and mcu3 and about to be hw4.0 soon. why am I spend so much on a used mcu2.0 hw 2.x cars? Tesla wont replace your MCU anymore, the last they replaced because of their promised full self driving. But there is no point to have you replaced instead of buying new ones when FSD can be achieved in older mcu and hw. For example, your ipad or iphone which you bought five years ago is still working, but I would rather spend full to get a new one with much quicker response and speed instead of buying a used one for half of the price.

If you are a real buyer, get this one or buy one local, I have seen many deals and even better ones in my local area.

I don't know why people saying it is too good to be true when it is just priced right. This price is already more expensive than normal gas cars after 6 years of use. And it is electrical, which I think the resale value should be less because of the battery degradation and techonology. Imagine you will replace your battery in about 3-4 years and it can add up at least 20k on it. Another point which is also important to mention is the technology, electrical cars are all about technology. It is now hw3.0 and mcu3 and about to be hw4.0 soon. why am I spend so much on a used mcu2.0 hw 2.x cars? Tesla wont replace your MCU anymore, the last they replaced because of their promised full self driving. But there is no point to have you replaced instead of buying new ones when FSD can be achieved in older mcu and hw. For example, your ipad or iphone which you bought five years ago is still working, but I would rather spend full to get a new one with much quicker response and speed instead of buying a used one for half of the price.

If you are a real buyer, get this one or buy one local, I have seen many deals and even better ones in my local area.
Why? Pretty simple, because comparable models with same options and mileage sell for about 57k. I bet if owner just drove it to AutoNation they would write a check for 50k. I was going to buy it just to flip it.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Why? Pretty simple, because comparable models with same options and mileage sell for about 57k. I bet if owner just drove it to AutoNation they would write a check for 50k. I was going to buy it just to flip it.
Don’t kid yourself, a buddy of mine just bought one at auction for a lower price. Pre-Raven S/X market is toast.

Even had EAP and FUSC still works for the time being.

• Informative
Reactions: brainhouston
again, you can find similar or much better deals even from your local dealers. I saw a 2020 models performance with 38k miles priced at 65k here with fsd just before price reduction. So I assume the price can be even better now. If you can't find it, it means you are just seller trying to find something to show the potential buyer so you can sell it higher or you don't really want to buy a tesla. And I think it is much much better to spend around 45k on a new model y after federal tax credit. If i were the seller, i would sell it at 42.5k and get a new Y ASAP before the used market getting even worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: morbidz
Don’t kid yourself, a buddy of mine just bought one at auction for a lower price. Pre-Raven S/X market is toast.

Even had EAP and FUSC still works for the time being.
I think it is possible but I still think the going price for a similar spec vehicle (local or not) goes for atleast 46k plus tax title license etc. I would think the market will decrease and yes you can probably find cheaper but with possibly more miles etc. I think this was priced to sell but not much cheaper than comparable vehicles.