Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D - North Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2017 Model S 100D – 12,000 miles – North Carolina - $83,000

(I'll add pics when it stops raining.....)

It's been a short run with the Tesla, but a good one. I bought the car last year when I knew I would be driving a 150-mile round trip commute (and I had been lusting for a Model S for a couple of years....) but I just accepted a new job with a 5-mile commute, so my man-logic is encouraging me to go back to something I can drive to work and take to the track on the weekend.

I think this car is the perfect Model S configuration – essentially a long-range stripper with EAP.

Model S 100D
- Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
- Solid Black Paint
- Body Color Roof
- 19" Slipstream Wheels
- Multi-Pattern Black Seats
- Dark Ash Wood décor
- Black Headliner
- Supercharger Enabled
- Enhanced Autopilot 2.0
- All-weather rear trunk mats
- Quick Connection Phone Dock
- 35% tint on windows
- XPEL film protecting headlight and parking lenses

I also have a 24’ Wall Connector that I never installed (never even took out of the shipping box) that I’m including also.

No drama – 1 owner, no wrecks, dents or dings. Balance of full warranty, obviously, and we can discuss adding the factory extended warranty at additional cost.

I did just have the windshield replaced by the Raleigh Service Center (Jan 2018) when a rock or something solid found the windshield. I’m a bit OCD about my windshield and the car in general (unless it’s raining, it really annoys me if the windows aren’t spotless before I leave in the morning ) so I knew I had to get it replaced. On the plus side, it seems like the Valentine 1 picks up more signals now with the new windshield. Fortunately, not many speed traps here to really validate but I saw no difference in signal strength sitting at the back of the Home Depot parking lot with the V1 mounted vs out the window (pointing at the automatic doors.)

Currently, the car has 11,645 miles, but that’ll go up another 1,000 or so in the next couple of weeks and then much more slowly after that until the car sells.

All in all, I’ll definitely miss this car. I already forget to turn off my wife’s car when I get out and turn on the wipers when I try and shift to reverse…. I’ll probably get in line for a Model 3 or Y as well as I’ve truly enjoyed plugging in at night and driving past gas stations every day.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I’ll share my phone and email. Like I mentioned at the beginning, I'll add pictures when it stops raining and its not dark when I get home, probably Wednesday.

Thanks!
Tom

I've gotten a couple of inquiries about the car and pictures so I'll add what I took tonight in the garage as well as the order form. Happy to answer any questions - just PM me and I'll send you my number.

Thanks!

DSC_1368-2.jpg
DSC_1373-2.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg
IMG_0277.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 9.14.10 PM.png

Reactions: byeLT4
Nice looking car!

Just curious how you managed to get a 100D with unlimited Supercharging and body colored roof. I thought no 100D existed in the entire world with Free SuC?

Best of luck with your sale

I believe he was asking about unlimited free supercharging. Cars built in this time frame should have unlimited for the original owner. I don’t think it follows the car to the next owner. It should become paid supercharging after resale. Good luck with your sale, but you will probably miss that smooth power:)

Description reads:
- Supercharger Enabled
(Not free)

I purchase in June 2017 with referral code and I can confirm free unlimited Supercharging does not pass to subsequent buyers.

Incorrect. "Supercharger Enabled" on the spec IS the equal definition of Free Unlimited Supercharging connected to the car and NOT just for the first owner. This is the reason to my original post/question, because I didn't thought there were any 100D available with this option. 100D went on sale on 16th of January 2017 which was the day after it was possible to get Free SuC connected to the vehicle.

Option codes that exist for every Tesla vehicle produced have either of these codes:

SC01 = Free Unlimited Supercharging connected to the owner
SC04 = Paid supercharging, 400wH/free annually
SC05 = Free Unlimited Supercharging for the first owner

SC01 has always been the same thing as "Supercharger Enabled".

Something is wrong with the original posters car spec. Because it can't have SC01. And if it has, it is for sure a unicorn.

Hey, just saw the follow up posts so I'll try and answer what I can.

I was trying to find if supercharging transfers to the new owner and from my MyTesla acct it says it doesn't. Didn't this change for everyone at the end of 2017 (where free supercharging doesn't transfer to the next owner?)

How do I find out if its an SC01, 04 or 05 car? If it does in fact transfer, I'd like to get if confirmed and corrected before selling.

Thanks!

PS - odometer just rolled over to 13k miles today. :)

For sale is my 2017 Model S 100D – 12,000 miles – North Carolina - $83,000

(I'll add pics when it stops raining.....)

It's been a short run with the Tesla, but a good one. I bought the car last year when I knew I would be driving a 150-mile round trip commute (and I had been lusting for a Model S for a couple of years....) but I just accepted a new job with a 5-mile commute, so my man-logic is encouraging me to go back to something I can drive to work and take to the track on the weekend.

I think this car is the perfect Model S configuration – essentially a long-range stripper with EAP.

Model S 100D
- Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
- Solid Black Paint
- Body Color Roof
- 19" Slipstream Wheels
- Multi-Pattern Black Seats
- Dark Ash Wood décor
- Black Headliner
- Supercharger Enabled
- Enhanced Autopilot 2.0
- All-weather rear trunk mats
- Quick Connection Phone Dock
- 35% tint on windows
- XPEL film protecting headlight and parking lenses

I also have a 24’ Wall Connector that I never installed (never even took out of the shipping box) that I’m including also.

No drama – 1 owner, no wrecks, dents or dings. Balance of full warranty, obviously, and we can discuss adding the factory extended warranty at additional cost.

I did just have the windshield replaced by the Raleigh Service Center (Jan 2018) when a rock or something solid found the windshield. I’m a bit OCD about my windshield and the car in general (unless it’s raining, it really annoys me if the windows aren’t spotless before I leave in the morning ) so I knew I had to get it replaced. On the plus side, it seems like the Valentine 1 picks up more signals now with the new windshield. Fortunately, not many speed traps here to really validate but I saw no difference in signal strength sitting at the back of the Home Depot parking lot with the V1 mounted vs out the window (pointing at the automatic doors.)

Currently, the car has 11,645 miles, but that’ll go up another 1,000 or so in the next couple of weeks and then much more slowly after that until the car sells.

All in all, I’ll definitely miss this car. I already forget to turn off my wife’s car when I get out and turn on the wipers when I try and shift to reverse…. I’ll probably get in line for a Model 3 or Y as well as I’ve truly enjoyed plugging in at night and driving past gas stations every day.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I’ll share my phone and email. Like I mentioned at the beginning, I'll add pictures when it stops raining and its not dark when I get home, probably Wednesday.

Thanks!
Tom
Hi @Tcpsoft,
Just wondering if your asking price isn't too high. The car was bought for $98,700 -$7,500 (federal tax credit) = $91,200 and with already 12K miles on it, I'm surprised the price drop is only $8,200. It is a used car, with a replace windshield. Just my 2 cents.