Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 100D - WHITE interior - Babied and garaged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most people, especially savvy Tesla owners, are aware of the value of a used car and it is and should be less than a new one. A previous comment on this thread pointed out you are not taking into consideration your miles, tax credits and depreciation. It is the point of a free forum to get back and forth feedback. The point is not to whine like a baby because you can’t sell your used car to an uninformed buyer for more than they can buy the car new. A quick read through this forum will show the hundreds of new inventory cars that are available. It is not that new cars are a secret and by your attitude when you say "any perspective buyer" what you really mean is “unsuspecting buyer". I see someone else posted a link to another one, here is a link to the Grey one for $85,700 Tesla
FYI since you asked here is a link.
EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

False. A for sale ad is not a place for your bullshit discussion. I see you have a habit of going to posts and spew your opinion about if you think someone is priced according to what you believe is an appropriate price it's not your business. If you dont want to buy the car, then dont. But dont feel the urge to jump on every thread voicing your opinion. This isnt a discussion forum contrary to your flawed thinking.
If my (or anyone elses') price is too high relative to the market, it simply wont sell. No need to look like an asshole (as you do) along the way. Let the market dictate prices of goods. No need to always weigh in. Lol
Anyway, hope you feel good about hijacking this "AD" and rendering it useless, but honestly I was warned about folks like you when I first learned about this site and decided to post! Lol but no worries, I'm not hurting for cash and this isn't the end of the world. ;)

Ps. There are discussion forums on here to give your opinion. Just letting g you know in case you weren't aware

There is a RULE here (which some A-holes like Sunshine State ignore) that if you don't like the sales price of someone's for sale posting, to keep your @#$%ing mouth shut.

People aren't stupid, if the car is too expensive, it won't sell and the op will lower the price. Conversely, if it is underpriced, it will sell in a heartbeat.

Don't believe me? Here it is (mod note in the first post - repeated below for clarity):
General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

There is a RULE here (which some A-holes like Sunshine State ignore) that if you don't like the sales price of someone's for sale posting, to keep your @#$%ing mouth shut.

I wouldn’t worry much about imbeciles like bkp_duke that feel insecure and has to resort to calling names like A-hole. He seems to miss the point of a forum. A forum is to add constructive information as you did, he thinks is about blowing smoke up others *-*****’s. Don’t pick on him he may have been an abused child:(

Since brain cells appear limited Florida, I'll make this clear:
This FORUM is a PRIVATE entity with RULES. One of which was quoted above and is crystal clear: you don't like pricing in a FS thread, keep out of it.

I understand that for some people, reading and following the rules is difficult. But some of us are going to call you and others out on your dickheaded ways. Do you troll used car lots and tell the buyers looking there "hey, this car is overpriced?" I'm sure you don't, so don't do it here.

It would be different if the OP ASKED you for your input, but he didn't ask for pricing help. This is HIS FORSALE THREAD, NOT YOURS.

Xolt - I find it hilarious that you "disagree" with my post, but last year told someone the same thing in the FS forum.

Hypocrite

We have had this discussion before, you are nothing more than a troll who gets his kicks thumbing down down anyone who gives constructive criticism on real world pricing to anyone who has visions of grandeur.

upload_2018-8-27_1-24-33.png

We have had this discussion before, you are nothing more than a troll who gets his kicks thumbing down down anyone who gives constructive criticism on real world pricing to anyone who has visions of grandeur.

ROFL - you are trolling this guys thread, and you call ME a troll? Let's go through and compare forum posts. I've contributed far more to this forum than you have.

What is this? Fake news?

What about the Moderator rule don't you understand? Seriously, are you that dumb?

Such a shame. It really is. I'm very disappointed how unprofessional and unkind some of you are, with complete disregard for rules and etiquette thank you to those of you who stood up and reminded others of the clear forum rules. Anyway, thank you, and have a great weekend everyone. This was my first post, and likely my last. :-/

Ps. Perhaps if the mods wake up from hibernation and ban a couple of folks for violating clearly stated rules, this forum will be a better, more useful place.