Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75 - FSD, AP3, all boxes checked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Looking to part with my S75 which has been an absolute dream to drive and "ride" in all these miles. Below are the specs:

- 75kwh battery ~218 miles of range
- FSD with newly swapped out AP3 computer. (Traffic light stop control works great!)
- Free unlimited supercharging, it seems like it can be transferred, but I am unclear on that
- MCU1, but has been de-yellowed from the service center
- Leather seats
- Pano Sunroof
- Sub zero package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Premium upgrades package
- 21" Gray Turbines
- Upgraded to 75 software and FSD after purchase
- 85,370 miles (highway miles on commute)
- Brand new rear tires, fronts still have 20-30% remaining
- Clean title and I am the only owner

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I am out of line on my asking price, but I'm looking to get $48k. Thanks all!
Front Car.jpeg additional_info.jpeg air_suspension.jpeg cluster.jpeg Front.jpeg Front Seats2.jpeg Front_left.jpeg Front_right.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: T-Will
Hi All,

Looking to part with my S75 which has been an absolute dream to drive and "ride" in all these miles. Below are the specs:

- 75kwh battery ~218 miles of range
- FSD with newly swapped out AP3 computer. (Traffic light stop control works great!)
- Free unlimited supercharging, it seems like it can be transferred, but I am unclear on that
- MCU1, but has been de-yellowed from the service center
- Leather seats
- Pano Sunroof
- Sub zero package
- Smart Air Suspension
- Ultra High Fidelity Sound
- Premium upgrades package
- 21" Gray Turbines
- Upgraded to 75 software and FSD after purchase
- 85,370 miles (highway miles on commute)
- Brand new rear tires, fronts still have 20-30% remaining
- Clean title and I am the only owner

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I am out of line on my asking price, but I'm looking to get $48k. Thanks all!
View attachment 554669 View attachment 554659 View attachment 554660 View attachment 554661 View attachment 554662 View attachment 554664 View attachment 554665 View attachment 554671

Hi! How many miles does it have on it?