Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75D | 11k miles | $65k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

enginerdify

2018 Model S + 2010 Roadster Sport #1078
Aug 10, 2017
Parker, CO
$67,000
Local transaction or shipping (buyer pays cost)

Year:
Make: Tesla
Model: Model S
Trim: 75D
Color: Red Multi-Coat
Mileage: 11,000
Details:
-Red Multi-Coat Paint
-Sub-zero weather package
-Black textile seating
-Black alcantara headliner
-Dark ash dash accents
-400kWh/year of free supercharging
-AP Hardware 2.0
Autopilot: NO
Supercharging: 400 kWh credit per year
Warranty: Remainder of factory warranty (no additional warranty package)

Customizations:
-19x8.5" Ace Alloy Convex wheels in Matte Titanium
-Custom chrome delete in 3M satin black
-Custom roof and mirror caps wrap in 3M carbon fiber
-Custom front wing accent in 3M gloss black
-Custom racing stripes
-Carbon fiber spoiler
-Full front + 24" hood 3M clear bra paint protection film
-Full window tinting
**All vinyl can be removed without paint damage by purchaser or ahead of delivery if desired (photos of pre-wrap available)

Located in south Denver metro area
Purchased new in April 2017, single owner, parked in garage for full life, never smoked in, still smells new. No interior or paint blemishes. Small windshield chip, professionally-filled by Safelite -- lower passenger dash.
Clear title
~5 full-charge cycles during ownership

Front.JPEG
Rear.JPEG
IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2363.JPG
interior_front.JPG
tread.JPG
interior_rear.jpg
dash.JPEG

• Disagree
Reactions: Amit519
I don't want to be negative here but the pricing confuses me.

A new model S 75D with autopilot + standard glass roof + red color costs $80,500 - $10,000 CA incentives = $70,500
An inventory model S 75D (50 miles) with autopilot + standard glass roof costs $76,700 - $10,000 CA incentives = $66,700

This car with autopilot added on and no glass roof you're asking for $65k + $6k = $71k? Also new model S get free supercharging. Plus I believe Colorado has very high incentives (more than CA).

Perhaps this makes sense if someone doesn't qualify for incentives. GLWS.

I don't want to be negative here but the pricing confuses me.

A new model S 75D with autopilot + standard glass roof + red color costs $80,500 - $10,000 CA incentives = $70,500
An inventory model S 75D (50 miles) with autopilot + standard glass roof costs $76,700 - $10,000 CA incentives = $66,700

This car with autopilot added on and no glass roof you're asking for $65k + $6k = $71k? Also new model S get free supercharging. Plus I believe Colorado has very high incentives (more than CA).

Perhaps this makes sense if someone doesn't qualify for incentives. GLWS.
I believe Colorado has an additional $5000 plus the $7500 for a total of $12,500 in incentives on new qualified EV’s. Your correct about it being confusing pricing, it’s likely the reason for the lack of response. We are in the market for a clean, stripped model S like this one but it would have to be priced like one. I didn’t inquire based on the pricing. Rational pricing helps sell vehicles. GLWS.

Last edited:
Thanks for the inputs fellas. The pricing is based on appraisals I got from some of the national “no haggle” dealers. Knowing what they are willing to pay, and bumping up a bit for private party. These vehicles are quite tricky to price, given the constantly shifting baseline of technology, as you pointed out.

So it looks like this car is for sale on CarGurus for 73k in Golden, CO. It was also posted today. I'd link it if I wouldn't get into trouble. They're also posting it at 11k miles.
Thanks for finding it! Yes, that is the dealer I sold it too. They have many things wrong with the listing — listed with sunroof, wrong wheel size, etc. I wonder if they think the tax credits can still be taken or that there is unlimited supercharging available (neither is the case)...or that the autopilot software is loaded. I fell like I got a good deal selling to them for the price I did considering depreciation and the cost of a new one spec’d similarly, as others had mentioned on this thread. I am curious to see how the sale goes for them...

Reactions: Brutaka