Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75D - Midnight silver, Black rims, Carbon Trim, Ceramic Tint - Lease Swap

Vertice

Oct 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
I'm looking to swap out of the lease on my 2017 Model S 75D.
  • Currently at 4,074 miles
  • 10k miles a month, 30 months remaining
  • Payments are $1065 / mo
  • Looks, smells, and drives new, No kids, non-smoking.
  • 19in T-sportline Turbine Rims (Gloss Black).
  • Original silver 19in turbine rims included, brand new condition
  • Llumar Ceramic CTX tint (35% front, 15% rear)
  • All the features you want: upgraded sound, black leather interior, enhanced autopilot, carbon trim, black alcantara headliner etc!
  • No deposit necessary, just swap and drive!
  • Spec sheet below
Located in Orlando, FL! PM for more details.

22802037_149019115709839_2722472021089845248_n.jpg
download.jpg

Last edited:

Toppatop55

~Life Is Good~
Feb 25, 2018
Connecticut
Nice looking car. An incentive for potential buyers may be a nice way to aim interest fast. Considering that the monthly payment are close to standard lease on a new MS. A cash incentive for someone to take your lease over building their own in 2018 models might help. GLWS

Reactions: Amit519

Vertice

Oct 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
Updated info:

My lease end buyout is 54.9k and current buyout is 81.1k.

I am offering to cover the lease transfer fee ($650) and transportation for the vehicle anywhere in the continental US.

I can also have a PPI (pre-purchase inspection) at my expense done by local Tesla dealership to confirm the car is in perfect shape before I swap the lease.

Vertice

Oct 2, 2017
Orlando, FL
Beautiful car. to be clear, no tech package, right/

The tech package is no longer an option on the new Model S. It seems the contents of that package have changed over time, so if you ask what features you are looking for I can confirm if this car has them. I have rear USB ports, upgraded audio, etc.

spy4007

Nov 4, 2017
Los Angeles
The tech package is no longer an option on the new Model S. It seems the contents of that package have changed over time, so if you ask what features you are looking for I can confirm if this car has them. I have rear USB ports, upgraded audio, etc.
just the auto turnk release. thanks for info.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC