Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75D - Minnesota - Purchased in October 2017 (original owner) - 27k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: $51,000
VIN: 5YJSA1E21HF200307
Mileage: 27,303 (as of 9/1/2020)

Kind of testing the waters here. I don't really have any reason to sell this car, this isn't for money reasons and its in pristine condition - but my wife and I have both gone 100% full time telecommuters due to COVID, and when I bought it I had envisioned myself, you know, driving more than the 300 miles or so I've put on the car all of 2020. The only reason I'm selling is because it deserves to be driven and not just sit in my garage!

That said: I love my Model S. I bought it in 2017 brand new from the dealership in Ohio, flew out there, and drove it back home. Why did I fly to Ohio? Because this is the Pearl White with Nappa Leather interior (non-Vegan), and was one of the last models that had that. I like the feel of this leather better than the newer models, personal preference though. :)

This came with:
  • Autopilot 2.5
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Dual Drive Motor
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
  • Glass Roof
  • 19" Slipstream wheels (original wheels have been powder coated matte black)
  • Premium interior package
  • Fog lamps
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Black Alcantra Headliner
  • Subzero Weather Package
I added:
  • Full self driving (new computer installed in August of 2020
  • All window tint, 50% sides and front, 30% on back window - performed by Tint Pros Mobile done by Tint Pros Mobile (Car Detailing Minneapolis | Tint Pros | Ceramic Pro Minneapolis) who specializes in Teslas - ~$3k
  • Full body clear bra (again installed by Tint Pros Mobile) - ~$4k
  • Full ceramic coating, including wheels and calipers (Tint Pros Mobile) - ~$2k
  • Calipers fully dipped in red (Tint Pros Mobile) ~$500
  • Badging removed from back (just the "T" - see pictures)
  • NVX Subwoofer Kit ($900) - NVX Powered BOOST Kit for 2012-2020 Tesla Model S (PBK-TSLAS-VCW104) - I like the sound of this better than premium sound for what it's worth

Car also comes with:
  • Winter AND summer tires AND wheels
    • Summer wheels (not currently on vehicle) - 21" Tesla Arachnids from referral program, powder coated matte black ($5k) - roughly 2k miles on these
    • Winter wheels (currently on vehicle) - 19" Blizzak LM32 - https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...autoModClar=75&partnum=445VR9LM32XL&tab=Sizes ($270 per tire, ~$1k) - these have about 4,000 miles on them
    • Stock tires (you can have if you want - I still have) - roughly 20k on these
  • Vehicle is also uncorked
  • I ordered the custom Model S Cover from teslashop.com here - Model S Car Cover - $325, it STILL hasn't arrived even though I ordered it in July. Whenever it shows up you're welcome to it. :)
Other things you may want to know:
  • 27k miles
  • Woodbury, Minnesota
  • We do not have COVID and have never had it
  • Car DOES have unlimited supercharging but I am pretty sure that doesn't transfer based on when we purchased it
  • FSD and upgrades purchased do transfer
  • Car has always been stored in my heated garage and serviced at Tesla service center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and Maplewood, Minnesota (FSD upgrade was installed there last week)
  • I have used superchargers a handful of times, probably less than 10
  • Car is programmed to auto charge only at night. It's always set to charge to 80%, only exception to that has been on long road trips
  • Current battery capacity, full-charged mileage at 100% is around 230-240 miles, depending how you drive and which wheels are on it
  • I love this car ;)

I have tons more pictures but it will only let me upload 10.

Front from left side:
front-side.jpg

Back from left side:
back-left.jpg

Back:
back-straight-low.jpg

Straight On:
front-straight.jpg

Right side:
front-right.jpg

21" Arachnids (not currently installed):
wheels-21-arachnid.jpg

19" slipstreams with Blizzak's (currently on vehicle):
wheels-blizzak-winter-19-aero-two.jpg

Interior:
interior-front-seats.jpg

Interior from side:
right-side-all-doors.jpg

App view (VIN and Miles)
app-vin-and-miles.jpg

Update: prospective buyer financing fell through. This is on the market again.

Responses to other posts:
- Electric-fied pointed out the Tint cost. I do believe I have that listed incorrectly in original post - TintPros charges between $500-900 for their packages. I was going by memory on that one, apologies!
- Yes, MN requires license plates in the front. I have the holder if you want it, but I never liked the look so I drive without it. I figured if you can afford $100k car you can afford a handful of license plate tickets. I keep it in the trunk and will say “oh I just had it wrapped and haven’t put it back on” if pulled over. Was never pulled over though!