Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am testing the waters.

2017 Tesla Model S 75D
-Premium Upgrade Package
-Premium Sound
-Sunroof
-Ultra White Interior
-Enhanced Auto Pilot
-Carbon Fiber Trim
-Unlimited Supercharging

Red on the outside.

It has 308 Miles on it right now.

Only reason im testing the water is to upgrade to a 100d because I need the extra range. I have a P85D I have been driving and realized that I can go a full day but sometimes will need to stop mid day to charge. Makes it very inconvenient. So need bigger battery.

Open to offers.

IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG

• Love
Reactions: SD_Engnr
PM price please

Will shoot you a message here shortly.

I am also interested in price, please

Will shoot you a PM shortly.

what a beauty!!!!!! I'm interested too

Thanks! i love it, if I sell it, will get the exact same spec. Will PM you.

Tesla trade-in price?

Havent gotten it in yet from the, i am hoping my DS may work with me.

wow, you didn't really think that purchase through, huh?

not at all, lol. I was going back and forth on the 100 but it was too late for the change in order so took delivery.

Just curious. I bought a model S75D last week (brand new). My spec sheet says unlimited supercharge as long as I own the car. I cannot transfer that privilege. Is your unlimited superchare transferable?

From my understanding, it transfers over. Does it not?

Pm price please

Will PM you shortly.

Pics of the window sticker?

Attached below.
Screen Shot 2017-08-09 at 12.16.22 PM.png

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner. Also, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

This is the statement in My Tesla account.

Reactions: Bebop
Replied to PM's but everyone's lowball offer of 68-70 is interesting.

Almost looks like they wanna buy to resell.

Have a dealer offering me more plus I get trade credit. May get a Porsche and tesla outta this deal lol

Waiting on tesla's offer though.

Maybe there's a little bit of room north of 70k but not too much. There are a number of inventory 75Ds with similar options and fewer miles that are $77k after tax credit and referral discount (e.g. Model S 75D 5YJSA1E2XHF209569 | Tesla). And that doesn't get into going new (or waiting a month or two for an inventory car) to get the upgraded drive unit and air suspension included.

Reactions: JPUConn