Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold 2017 Model S 90D for Sale (East Coast, 12,xxx miles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2101Guy

Breaker of Ignore Buttons
Jan 6, 2020
USA
Full Ad/Details and more photos can be found here:

Original price $109,500

Car is located in Richmond, VA area. Garaged day/night. Immaculate condition in and out. No dents, dings, paintwork all original, etc. Bumper covers pristine. Hood has had PPF since I bought the car.

12,xxx miles, FSD, 21" Arachnids, MCU2/HW3, Tesla Wireless Phone Charger, Sunroof option, Ceramic Tint, Carbon Fiber Trim on interior, Red Calipers. (See sheet in photo for the other Tesla options).

I'm the original owner and I purchased it as "NEW" (and have the paperwork from Tesla that shows it) 12/20/2019. Per Tesla, the Warranty began on that date and thus, the 4 year full warranty is through 12/20/2023 (or 50k miles, whichever comes first) and the Drivetrain warranty is unlimited miles and the 8 yrs for that warranty ends 12/20/2027.

Wife has the Y, both working from home for foreseeable future, no need for two vehicles at this time. No liens, clean title in hand. Carfax avail upon request, and it is 100% clean. No accidents, issues at all. Photos are from weekend of 06/26/2021. Car is thoroughly cleaned, detailed, ready to go.

Questions or comments of any sort? Please PM me directly. Thank you.

IMG_5890.jpg
IMG_5827.jpg
IMG_5878.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5914.jpg
    IMG_5914.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5830.jpg
    IMG_5830.jpg
    470.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5849.jpg
    IMG_5849.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5831.jpg
    IMG_5831.jpg
    560.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5905.jpg
    IMG_5905.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Update: Answering a question that was asked via email from another ad:
-Currently has Free Premium Connectivity
-Currently has Free Unlimited Supercharging

However, it's my understanding Free Supercharging will not convey to a buyer, and I've read conflicting info about whether or not Free Premium Connectivity will convey. Service center person said FUSC definitely will not, but said he "wasnt sure" about the connectivity. Obviously the FSD absolutely will convey.

Update:
- Includes Teslaoffer PowerFrunk (~$500 if I recall) that's installed and works perfectly. Since it's truly plug and play with no modifications at all to the wiring, I can easily reverse it out/return it to stock in about 30 mins if requested/needed by the buyer. Can provide video of the frunk in action if needed.
- Has the most desirable Version 3 Battery Pack

Last edited:
Update
Correction to original post: Confirmed with Tesla today, that Tesla's full bumper to bumper warranty expires at 51265 miles for this car (or 12/20/2023), whichever comes first. (Drivetrain remains 12/20/2027/Unlimited mile coverage)

Can provide the screenshot Tesla provided me to serious potential buyers, as part of confirmation of warranty coverage left.

Status
Not open for further replies.