Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S 90D (September Build Date)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I'm giving my dad a hand to sell his car.

This is a September 2017 built 90D car. This car does have AP2.5.

No crashes. Single Owner. Garage Kept at all times and hand washed. majority of miles are highway/autopilot miles. Car is located in Saint Charles, IL.

Black Exterior/Black Interior
37,600 Miles
EAP Active. FSD not active.
Glass Roof
Multi-Pattern Seats
19" Factory Wheels
All-Wheel Drive
Premium Interior Lighting
Black Alcantara Headliner
Dark Ash Wood Decor
Smart Air Suspension

Charging: ~255 miles at 90%

There is some minor rim rash on two of the wheels. Please check photos to zoom in. A few minor markings on the front of the car but it's on the film not the paint. Speaking of film....

This car has XPEL Ultimate Clear Film wrapped ALL around the entire vehicle. Windows are tinted as well to about 40%. Overall car looks extremely taken care of (because it was) and interior even has a hint of that newish smell to it.

Why selling? He is looking to downsize to a Model 3. Which btw there is no interest in trading so don't bother asking.

Few more details: Free supercharging does NOT transfer. Car is on 2018.42.3 eb373a0 at the time of this post.

Also, there is a lien on the car. Would prefer to deal with someone who is financing and their bank or credit union does private sale transactions, as that would be the most quickest and efficient way (your bank simply talks to my dad's bank to make the transaction and transfer title). But please don't hesitate to get in touch if you were planning on paying 100% cash. The leftover amount (lein is lower than asking amount) can be settled in Cash or Bitcoin.

ASKING: $67K OBO

Any questions please feel free to get in touch! Thanks again!

Best,

- Robert

IMG_0184.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0192.jpg
    IMG_0192.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0407.JPG
    IMG_0407.JPG
    441.9 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0406.JPG
    IMG_0406.JPG
    381.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0587.JPG
    IMG_0587.JPG
    390.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    408.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0589.JPG
    IMG_0589.JPG
    419.2 KB · Views: 118
Edit: Not accepting offers from those paying 100% cash, only those who can or plan to finance at least the lien amount specifically. Realized doing a bank to bank transfer of title would be the quickest and easiest way to go about.

Almost perfect...never understood why they even make this cars with out leather.

This was a factory car that did not have the option to choose leather seats. Was stuck with the options it had. The multi-patterns are way way nicer in person, photos do NOT do it justice. These seats are amazing. Everyone who sees it in person is always suprised at how great they look and feel.

Edit: Not accepting offers from those paying 100% cash, only those who can or plan to finance at least the lien amount specifically. Realized doing a bank to bank transfer of title would be the quickest and easiest way to go about.
This doesn't make any sense. If someone wants to pay you cash for the vehicle and it still has a lien on it, you can take those funds from the potential buyer and outright pay off the car/lien yourself. I've done this a couple of times and most recently on an S that I sold back in Feb.

Don't limit your reception of funds option(s)..

well, if I am the buyer, I would not hand over my check unless I have the title in hand in return right away. Transaction thru banks make sense for a vehicle with lien for safety to both sides.
Unfortunately that typically isn't going to happen in a situation where a vehicle is being sold to someone and it has a lien on it. I'd recommend that the potential buyer have a solid contract written up and also takes possession of the vehicle once the funds have been given to the seller. At some point, you'll either need to trust the seller, or walk away if that rapport just doesn't seem to be there.

This doesn't make any sense. If someone wants to pay you cash for the vehicle and it still has a lien on it, you can take those funds from the potential buyer and outright pay off the car/lien yourself. I've done this a couple of times and most recently on an S that I sold back in Feb.

Don't limit your reception of funds option(s)..

Problem is US Bank is the leinholder and it would take 2-4 weeks for them to transfer title to me if i paid in cash (yeah they suck). So buyer would be without the car for almost possibly a month. VS bank-to-bank you can get a receipt of some kind right away and go register the car. It’s just way more efficient and quicker bank-to-bank.