Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you clarify? It seemed like you were willing to sell at SHIFT’s offer of $58k, but now the current list price is $62k.
$58k was after commission etc.
They picked up the car and right now doing detailed inspection for damages etc, and I can still decide after they’re done with inspection if I want to go ahead or not.

the quote they gave me on pick-up: they are going to list the car for ~$62k, in which they have ~90 days to list it on their website and try to sell it.

Something like this (this is someone else’s car that’s somewhat close to my spec, still very different: AP1, cloth seats, etc)
Buy a used 2016 Tesla Model S 75

how does the car have ventilated seats? those were discontinued in 2016 and only brought back the last couple months on the P-models.
They stopped the ventilated seats around March/April 2017. We were one of the last ones, until they brought it back this year for performance models. I’ve been pretty happy, it does get a little loud with full fan (@ level 3) but it helps cool your butt and back. ;)

Last edited:
yea are you still taking the shift offer or it's upped now to 62? just want some clarification.

Thanks!
I’m still on the fence, I have about 3-5 business days until they gave the me the inspection results and I gotta decide then if I want to let SHIFT sell the car or decline and take it back for me to sell privately. So private list price STILL at $62k.

I’m even still on the fence about selling the car. There were a few people who offered me $62k in the beginning but I declined (too high expectations back then) :oops: especially this year, used MS prices has increased slightly compared to last year.

Last edited:
Would you happen to know what build dates they started installing them? Option code?
I don’t quite know which one is the option code for ventilated seats; but this is what I have:
"option_codes" = "AD15,MDL3,PBSB,RENA,BT37,ID3W,RF3G,S3PB,DRLH,DV2W,W39B,APF0,COUS,BC3B,CH07,PC30,FC3P,FG31,GLFR,HL31,HM31,IL31,LTPB,MR31,FM3B,RS3H,SA3P,STCP,SC04,SU3C,T3CA,TW00,TM00,UT3P,WR00,AU3P,APH3,AF00,ZCST,MI00,CDM0";

Can you clarify? It seemed like you were willing to sell at SHIFT’s offer of $58k, but now the current list price is $62k.

yea are you still taking the shift offer or it's upped now to 62? just want some clarification.

Thanks!

The 150-point inspection came in much faster than expected. As expected, no problems with the car.:D

So, please let me know if any of you are still interested. I asked SHIFT to HOLD the listing until Monday 8/6/18. Decisions, decisions. :confused:

My direct phone: five one zero, four two three, three four five zero.

Thanks all,
Eric

Attachments

• A6DEDABF-EA32-42CC-8811-2F13B3A6A4C5.png
    A6DEDABF-EA32-42CC-8811-2F13B3A6A4C5.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 8ED430B7-5EDB-4576-A862-C7AC615494C7.png
    8ED430B7-5EDB-4576-A862-C7AC615494C7.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
61k price is with the SHIFT shipping and probably their service fee of 1200. So the car range is definitely below 58k trade-in. What price are you comfortable with? :)

oh yea does the car have a lien on it or do you have title in hand?