Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S - Front turn signal not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2017 Model S. The front passenger turn signal stopped working and the same light doesn't flash when I lock the car. The main light on it does work. I'm guessing it's fried and needs to be replaced? Have people had luck buying replacements off of ebay?

An interesting tid bit is that when I turn on the right turn signal it doesn't click or show on the dash that the turn signal is on. FSD thinks it's broken too. Anytime it tries to make a move that requires a right turn signal it freaks out and reverts back to auto-pilot.

It's a bit unclear, but maybe the turn lever has failed. Do any of the right-side turn indicators light (i.e. front, side, taillight)? I'd also start with a reboot, as it sometimes fixes oddities (hold both scroll wheels in until the main screen goes black). Takes a couple of minutes to run the boot cycle.

It's a bit unclear, but maybe the turn lever has failed. Do any of the right-side turn indicators light (i.e. front, side, taillight)? I'd also start with a reboot, as it sometimes fixes oddities (hold both scroll wheels in until the main screen goes black). Takes a couple of minutes to run the boot cycle.
I ruled that out because the rear turn signal turns on and blinks really fast, like it does when the front signal is out.

It did start working again at one point and then stopped again. Sometimes it’ll do half a blink.