Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S P100D White 3K Miles Full XPEL Free Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a fully loaded 2017 Pearl White Model S P100D AP 2.0 with free supercharging. I purchased back in June and have only put 2900 miles on it. The car still smells and looks new. Some extras include full XPEL paint protection film on the entire car, Spectra Photosync 50% tint, and all season weather mats. The car is currently being stored in NY but can be shipped anywhere in the country. Original MSRP is 158,200 I am looking for $138,000.

Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
Glass Roof
Black Leather Tesla Premium Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
High Amperage Charger Upgrade
Enhanced Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Only feature not on this build is full self driving which can be added

Since many of you will probably wonder the reason I am selling is so I can make room for a Model X. This car is amazing in every way but I would simply like something a bit bigger.

AtKGp7m.jpg

bg4RH44.jpg

5QEaq0M.jpg

rqIuVE7.jpg

M7797Kd.jpg

FNkFYJD.jpg

P1INWvj.jpg

I'm stupefied as to how Tesla owners emotionally believe their cars are worth so much. This car is not worth more than 115K. A killer deal would be 105K. If you have never owned a Tesla, perhaps you will pay a bit more. Simply out of excitement. Not previous owners. It would be so nice to see sellers simply seeking prices that are fair market value. It is egotistical and narcissistic to believe their cars are singular. Their cars are NOT unique. There are 400 Model S's (CPO) and no less than 250 nationwide, pre-owned, available to purchase, right now. Very frustrating. Am I simply delusional here?

Very frustrating. Am I simply delusional here?

Why are you frustrated? If the price is too high, the seller will realize that after getting no offers or “lowball offers” and then adjust the pricing accordingly. If the price is right or too low, it’ll sell quickly. In either case I don’t see how that would be frustrating to you.

I'm stupefied as to how Tesla owners emotionally believe their cars are worth so much. This car is not worth more than 115K. A killer deal would be 105K. If you have never owned a Tesla, perhaps you will pay a bit more. Simply out of excitement. Not previous owners. It would be so nice to see sellers simply seeking prices that are fair market value. It is egotistical and narcissistic to believe their cars are singular. Their cars are NOT unique. There are 400 Model S's (CPO) and no less than 250 nationwide, pre-owned, available to purchase, right now. Very frustrating. Am I simply delusional here?

Mileage, MSRP, availability, and past sales is how I arrived at my asking price. You mention 650 cars for sale are they all P100D with <3k miles? You say you're stupefied but I believe on the contrary quite delusional.

Reactions: Ludalicious
Price drop to $130K
Not knocking your price, but it just isn’t realistic when Tesla has brand new inventory 2017 P100DL cars for between $110 and $120k ($20-$30k discount less $7500). They come with a new warranty and actually have free supercharging as it only goes to the first owner now. You must have seen right here a late 2016 red and white P100DL AP2 advertised with quite a few more miles than yours but for $90k. Again not knocking but if you want to sell maybe a reality check. On the other hand maybe you don’t want to sell it and in that case enjoy your car!

I'd be curious to know what Tesla's trade in offer is. I imagine that you'd have better luck selling it if you price it a few grand over their offer.
I’m looking for another P and would be a buyer a few grand over the trade-in price but I don’t think he would like the Tesla offer as it would be in the $90k range, possibly less.

PM sent

Went to a Tesla dealer in CA on Wed and the trade in offer on a $166k sticker p100d was $94,800

That trade in offer makes sense when P100Ds are now selling for around $100-110K and it is new enough that it is still depreciating about $2,500 a month. So even if Tesla buys a car for $95K and it takes them 2 months to process the trade-in and sell the car, they will barely break even.

With some of the option package consolidations the cost of a brand new P100D very nicely equipped is in the $130s after the $7,500 rebate. I bet the OP will sell this car for right around $100K if it is priced accordingly but not beyond that as you can now buy inventory P100Ds for slightly over $100K with very few miles and full 4 year warranty. There will also be some very sweet deals at the end of this quarter as they push sales to meet revenue targets.