Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S sun visors (non-illuminated mirrors)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

berkeley_ecar

S 90D (fully loaded) delivered 18 Mar 2017
Jul 21, 2014
Berkeley, CA
I am selling a pair (left, right) of the light Alcantara (Cream, beige, tan) sun visors, which were original to my March 2017 Model S (having replaced them with the newer extensible/illuminated versions). These would be good for anyone searching for replacement parts, or wanting this style of visor for conversion by TMC member Herbie (user herb_k) to be illuminated. In superb condition, asking $75 for the set (plus shipping, with method to be determined by purchaser).

I forgot earlier to include photos of the visors:

IMG_9625.jpg

IMG_9626.jpg

If these will work on a 2013 I will take them off your hands. I think I read somewhere on here that these can replace the earlier style. These are larger than the original (small) versions ?

Thanks for your interest. I also recall reading something on the fourm about these visors working in the older Model S, but honestly don't know for sure. I should have provided dimensions in my original posting. The visors are about 18 3/4" long, 5" wide (at their widest point), and just under 1" thick near the area where the mirror is. And of course the bracket to which they connect in the roof of the car would have to be the same. If you are interested, should we continue the discussion using private messages?