Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S100D fully loaded W/FSD Computer Pre-Paid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boonedocks

MS LR Blk/Blk 19”
May 1, 2015
Gainesville GA
2017 Model S100D
73,300 miles
Fully Loaded only thing not ordered was rear facing seats
****FSD PRE-PAID****
100% PPF nose to rear WITH Ceramic Pro 9H
PPF on the All Glass roof as well for further protection
72Amp Charger upgrade

Beautiful condition inside and out (we take immaculate care of our cars)
Garaged every day
99% of all miles are easy expressway commute miles almost all done on EAP (treated like a granny car LOL)

$60,000 WITH up to 100K mile full pre-paid original Tesla Extended Warranty
$58,000 without the extended warranty
image1 (6).jpeg

image1 (7).jpeg

image1 (4).png

image1 (8).jpeg

This is a killer deal. 73k highway miles wouldn't scare me at all. The owner ordered it was the sole owner. I would take this over a demo with 10k of hotrod miles on it any day. Looks great!
I agree with you. 40k miles later my similar build 100D still drives like new. I love this car compared to my ICEs where after this many miles the tranny just doesn’t quite shift the same way anymore. Freeway miles don’t seem to age this car much.

GLWS OP! You were amongst the group of owners I followed the most when I got my March 100D. Sell yours first before I list my lower mileage one :D

Reactions: boonedocks
I’ll update shortly but it looks like I have a buyer.

For those interested I charge it to 90% daily and it is no less than 50% (almost every weekday) when plugged in every day for over night charging.

Very little supercharging.
Plugged in as Tesl suggests 75% of its life.
Only driven below 20% once.
Charged to 100% less than a handful of times.
Did a 100% today for an interested buyer and it’s at 321 miles and have never done a re-balancing which many believe recovers even more miles.

That’s only a 4.2% drop TOTAL and the rule of thumb is ~5% the first year and then some % every year thereafter.

779ED8F5-849F-45DD-A7E4-F35B1C840A62.jpeg

E192A4D1-B5A1-4CC6-81AE-2ADE8F81EB34.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree with you. 40k miles later my similar build 100D still drives like new. I love this car compared to my ICEs where after this many miles the tranny just doesn’t quite shift the same way anymore. Freeway miles don’t seem to age this car much.

GLWS OP! You were amongst the group of owners I followed the most when I got my March 100D. Sell yours first before I list my lower mileage one :D
Give me a day dangit??? LOL LOL The 100's are really a treat to own and drive and are truly an amazing commuter / trip car. I sure wish we could have had some benefit of our pre-paid FSD but at least our cars new owners will be getting a special treat in ~3-4 months (EST ElonStandardTime)

Reactions: chillaban
Another member of our family, Tesla 2.0, was handed over to a new family today and will be taken care of with the same kid gloves we have given her over the last 2 years.

Thank you RJ @rjshar for working with me and making our transaction smooth and effortless and safe for us both.

It was truly a pleasure meeting you and M today. Safe travels from Atlanta back to Michigan and stay in touch....bye Evie 2.0.....never replaceable but followed up soon by Evie 3.0 P100D +L....

• Love
Reactions: outdoors and Pismo
I wanted to circle back here and really give a shout out to @boonedocks for making this transaction as painless as possible. He is someone who exhibited integrity throughout the entire buying process, was extremely responsive, and was just a genuinely trustworthy person. He routinely went out of his way and was generous with his time to make sure I was comfortable with what I was buying. The car I purchased was absolutely better than described and I have already let him know that I would like to buy his next car once he is ready to move on.

I'm writing this here with the intent that if someone were to purchase something from him in the future, hopefully they find this thread and read this five out of five star review. People like him are the ones who make this community fun to be a part of; his true passion for the cars /technology and the high quality character that seems to be escaping our everyday interactions today was found on this forum.

I purchased his car from across the country which takes a bit of great deal of faith/trust from both parties. With transactions this large, it blows my mind that it was so simple and I never once felt uneasy.

All of that being said, I just want to reiterate that @boonedocks is a person with the utmost integrity, generosity, and exemplary character. If you are purchasing something from him in the future, I would be more than happy to serve as a reference.

I wanted to circle back here and really give a shout out to @boonedocks for making this transaction as painless as possible. He is someone who exhibited integrity throughout the entire buying process, was extremely responsive, and was just a genuinely trustworthy person. He routinely went out of his way and was generous with his time to make sure I was comfortable with what I was buying. The car I purchased was absolutely better than described and I have already let him know that I would like to buy his next car once he is ready to move on.

I'm writing this here with the intent that if someone were to purchase something from him in the future, hopefully they find this thread and read this five out of five star review. People like him are the ones who make this community fun to be a part of; his true passion for the cars /technology and the high quality character that seems to be escaping our everyday interactions today was found on this forum.

I purchased his car from across the country which takes a bit of great deal of faith/trust from both parties. With transactions this large, it blows my mind that it was so simple and I never once felt uneasy.

All of that being said, I just want to reiterate that @boonedocks is a person with the utmost integrity, generosity, and exemplary character. If you are purchasing something from him in the future, I would be more than happy to serve as a reference.

@rjshar It was a pleasure meeting you and turning over my 2nd Tesla to someone that will take equally or better care of. As you said you don’t meet too many people that you instantly know and trust and I count you as one of the few as well.

EvieS 3.0 as well as being our 4th new Tesla will be delivered tomorrow and can’t wait to keep the Tesla dream growing.

I will certainly let you know when it’s time for us to trade in again and see if you are ready to add another Tesla to your family....

Kind and best Regards....