Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model S75 for sale! 60K OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon Tesla Folks,
I have a 2017 Tesla Model S 75 RWD I am listing for sale, but I am unsure as to what is a fair price as I can not find any used vehicles on the Tesla website to compare my car to. I am thinking in the 60-55K range, but I need some help! From what I read on here, lots of folks here with opinions on value so lets see what we can figure out? I am looking to upgrade and need to sell this vehicle.

It is Deep Blue Metallic
  • Aftermarket Niche wheels same dimensions as stock 19's. I also still have the stock wheels and can go with the vehicle
  • Black Textile interior as I thinking paying extra for "Vegan Leather" aka Vinyl was kinda silly at the time, just my 0.02
  • Figured Ash wood trim
  • AP 2.5
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • New Tires about 10K miles ago
  • All weather 3D floor mats included front and back
  • I will also have annual service done before the sale of the car.
  • My free supercharging unfortunately will not transfer. I do not believe any cars after 2016 without a referral code have this that carries over to new owner.
  • Mileage on this vehicle is around 60K. I travel alot for work and these are mostly all highway miles. However, not really sure how much mileage affects price since no engine and transmission.
  • 100% charge is 231 miles displaying
  • I also have a signature wall charger I could throw in if the buyer would like it.
I will post pics and the build sheet soon to follow. Car has been garage kept. To have full disclosure my car was in a fender bender when a lady backed into me and had to have the front bumper replaced and headlight due to a broken headlight mounting point. All work was done at a Tesla certified shop that fixes Porsche, Tesla, and Maserati. Caliber of work was fantastic! Anyone in TN needing a repair needs to check with European Collision Repair in Nashville.
The car was financed through Tesla and does have a lien on the vehicle. All the sales can be handled at a bank branch to make the transaction as easy as possible.
Thanks so much,
Grant

Attachments

• Tesla 3.jpg
    Tesla 3.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Tesla 2.jpg
    Tesla 2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Tesla 1.jpg
    Tesla 1.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 139
Bump! Still up for sale at 54k! Feel free to give me some feedback on the price folks! This car has Enhanced Autopilot which includes the ability to change lanes, navigate on autopilot and summon. These features have ALL been moved to the Full Self Driving Package (FSD) now I just learned after buying a Model 3.

Last edited:
It's more my business than you replying with non sense. Anyway it's to collect transaction data that's very similar to my car.

It's non of your business what one sells their property for, just like it's no ones business what people ask for their property.

Use the PM feature instead of bumping old threads and asking personal questions.

Last edited: