Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 100D, Autopilot, $75000. Must sell! Boston area.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are incorrect. My car has the midnight silver paint, which is a $1500 option. I have autopilot 2.0, which includes navigate on autopilot, summons, auto park and auto lane change which you would currently need to pay $6000 for under FSD. Those are features that I use everyday. Also do not forget $1000 destination fee. So a brand new similar model x is $93490.

• Love
Reactions: EvStark
You are incorrect. My car has the midnight silver paint, which is a $1500 option. I have autopilot 2.0, which includes navigate on autopilot, summons, auto park and auto lane change which you would currently need to pay $6000 for under FSD. Those are features that I use everyday. Also do not forget $1000 destination fee. So a brand new similar model x is $93490.
The 93.5k one you're comparing to has FSD, upgraded Rev E battery, 20% more range, active suspension and lifetime unlimited supercharging.

"Similar" is a pretty far stretch. "Vastly superior" would probably be a better choice of words.

Reactions: SoGA Fan Club
I am a looking for a car like yours but your price honestly is high. I have been looking for about 2 weeks now and cars like yours are selling on the Tesla used site for around $65k-$68k.

I am interested and I live near you but youd have to come down a lot on the price. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you.

Reactions: SoGA Fan Club
Guessing you'll end up with $70k.

Tesla bought back our 2018 X 100D with FSD, 6 seat, 17k miles for $76k just a couple of weeks ago.

Adjusting for trade-in vs. PP, 1 year older but similar miles, also 5 seat vs. 6 seat.