Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 75D 70k

Driveinstylex

May 4, 2017
CT
Demo never registered. Text me at 860-936-0600 for additional info.

Model X 75D
Silver Metallic Exterior
Black interior
5 seats
Premium interior package
8,331 miles on it
No accidents

Originally $91,550
Now $78,485

Would be $83,485 with Autopilot.

Still eligible for federal tax credit.

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
Demo never registered. Text me at 860-936-0600 for additional info.

Model X 75D
Silver Metallic Exterior
Black interior
5 seats
Premium interior package
8,331 miles on it
No accidents

Originally $91,550
Now $78,485

Would be $83,485 with Autopilot.

Still eligible for federal tax credit.

How can this X have never been registered? and still eligible for federal tax credit?

Last edited:

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
Any Tesla demo car that has not been registered to a new owner would qualify for a tax credit. Unless there is something I don’t know.

Yes, but Tesla registers the car when you buy it. So how did you get the car without having Tesla registering it when you paid for it/picked it up?

GOFORIT5

Mar 16, 2016
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Yes Tesla still ships cars.

Inventory cars have not been shipping to other locations for several months. Where did you hear that they are still shipping inventory/demo vehicles like the one in this post?

OP - have you asked your OA if the car is shippable? My experience in March is no. Please post location so people will know.

GOFORIT5

Mar 16, 2016
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Yes, but Tesla registers the car when you buy it. So how did you get the car without having Tesla registering it when you paid for it/picked it up?

The OP does not own the car - he’s informing us that’s there’s a good deal out there and he can put you in contact with an OA to get it. I’ve done a lot of inventory/demo car research and it’s very rare to see a 75D so this is a great deal.

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
Inventory cars have not been shipping to other locations for several months. Where did you hear that they are still shipping inventory/demo vehicles like the one in this post?

OP - have you asked your OA if the car is shippable? My experience in March is no. Please post location so people will know.

Tesla shipped my inventory X from Florida two months ago. Tesla currently lists shipping charges on inventory cars listed for sale, so I am not sure where you are getting your info but it's not correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPUConn

Driveinstylex

May 4, 2017
CT

Yes the car can be shipped.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC