Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X 75D 70k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Demo never registered. Text me at 860-936-0600 for additional info.

Model X 75D
Silver Metallic Exterior
Black interior
5 seats
Premium interior package
8,331 miles on it
No accidents

Originally $91,550
Now $78,485

Would be $83,485 with Autopilot.

Still eligible for federal tax credit.

Demo never registered. Text me at 860-936-0600 for additional info.

Model X 75D
Silver Metallic Exterior
Black interior
5 seats
Premium interior package
8,331 miles on it
No accidents

Originally $91,550
Now $78,485

Would be $83,485 with Autopilot.

Still eligible for federal tax credit.

How can this X have never been registered? and still eligible for federal tax credit?

Last edited:
Yes, but Tesla registers the car when you buy it. So how did you get the car without having Tesla registering it when you paid for it/picked it up?

The OP does not own the car - he’s informing us that’s there’s a good deal out there and he can put you in contact with an OA to get it. I’ve done a lot of inventory/demo car research and it’s very rare to see a 75D so this is a great deal.

Inventory cars have not been shipping to other locations for several months. Where did you hear that they are still shipping inventory/demo vehicles like the one in this post?

OP - have you asked your OA if the car is shippable? My experience in March is no. Please post location so people will know.

Tesla shipped my inventory X from Florida two months ago. Tesla currently lists shipping charges on inventory cars listed for sale, so I am not sure where you are getting your info but it's not correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPUConn