TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 Model X 75D Up for Grabs!

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by micmarti, Aug 8, 2018.

1. micmarti

micmarti New Member

CLEAN Model X FREE (for the low price of $82,950) to a good home! She's a beaut. Funny, fast, easy to talk to... We'll miss her.

Looking to part ways this month, It wasn't her, it was me. I'm just not ready for a long-term commitment.

All joking aside, this is a great car, 15,500 miles, no accidents, no smoking, no kidding! It could be yours if the price is right.

I'll entertain all serious inquiries and offers. Happy shopping!

IMG_4636.jpg 75D sticker.jpg IMG_4640.jpg IMG_4642.jpg IMG_4644.jpg IMG_4649.jpg IMG_4652.jpg IMG_4655.jpg IMG_4657.jpg IMG_4658.jpg

2. micmarti

micmarti New Member

Forgot to mention - this X comes with Enhanced Auto Pilot and all-weather floor mats!

3. KCapital

KCapital Member

Beautiful car but it is way overpriced for 5 a seater. Since the prices have come down and premium upgrades are standard now, a brand new Model X with 0 miles, AP 2.5 will be net 85K (91.3K + 1.2K destination - 7.5K federal tax credit).

You have put 16K miles in 16 months, it fits the 1K/month/36-month depreciation model of Year-1=20%, Year-2=16%, Year-3=12%.

This puts you somewhere in the ballpark of 25% depreciation for current usage, wear/tear.

Try getting quotes from VROOM, SHIFT etc.

• Like x 3
    • Informative x 1
  4. pkodali

pkodali Member

Not to mention the new ones have the new intel MCU and unlimited supercharging

• Like x 1
  5. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Also in CA get 2500 rebate ..so even lower ...OP +1 on Vroom ...posting a for sale on Tesla forums is tough as everyone knows their prices ;)...however you will get free bumps as we comment on price :oops:

6. micmarti

micmarti New Member

Tough crowd ; ). Appreciate the insights everyone, and points well taken. Seems this young Jedi has much to learn. Bottom-line is it's for sale, and I'm open to all offers. Cheers!

• Like x 5
  7. Blup85

Blup85 Member

Chico! Me Too! I could be interested, and I'm local ;). I'll PM you with my number later to chat.

• Like x 1
  8. micmarti

micmarti New Member

Small world! Definitely looking forward to connecting. There aren't many of us Tesla folk in town, although it won't be long!

9. tpham07

tpham07 Active Member

im honestly impressed you've managed to keep the solid black looking pretty that long. may we inquire the reason you're selling? nothing to do with the car right? is there some secret flaw you're hiding? ;)

• Funny x 1
  10. islandchick

islandchick Member

Hah. How dare you accuse a Tesla of having flaws! Troll! Hater! ROFL

• Funny x 3
  11. Jordaholic

Jordaholic Member

How much did you sell this to vroom for? They have it listed at 80k

• Funny x 1