TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 model X 76D AP2.0

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by dark, Apr 10, 2018.

1. dark

dark Member

been thinking about selling my X75D, 17k miles, black, standard textile seats, alcantara headliners, premium package, enhanced autopilot.

It is in top condition, I am located in SolCal. Text me or PM if you are interested 626-39O-7379

I am asking for 75k

2. dark

dark Member

5 seats configuration, comes with brand new stock 20” wheels, I am keeping my 20” volks

Attached Files:

3. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Well-Known Member

You left out the best part of the deal.

The buyer can avoid Tesla's CPO program.

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 1
  4. gearchruncher

gearchruncher Member

You can buy that exact config for $82K new in CA, and you get AP2.5 and a new MCU.

• Like x 1
  5. Bafflerock

Bafflerock Member

If that's what you want, then you should go buy it.

• Like x 1
  6. elmos_world

elmos_world Member

what i was thinking too ;)

7. dark

dark Member

how is this possible? 82k brand new 75x with EAP, partial premium package, alcantara headliner?

more like 90k MSRP.

• Like x 1
  8. ThisoldRoadstr

Tax credit.

• Like x 1
  9. dark

dark Member

this is not quite a complete and accurate statement to evaluate a used Tesla. I assume you all owned a Tesla, by making negative comments for someone who is trying sell their used tesla at a reasonable price you gain nothing. the only thing you get is to hurt your own tesla's resale value.

To purchase new X75D with similar equipment, 90k MSRP + tax and license = 100k, with (2.5k) credit and (7.5k) rebate. this will put you 90k out of pocket.

my asking price is 75k, there is always a way to reduce sale tax for used cars purchasing from private. also consider the registration fee is much less than brand new. 75k + 4k tax and license = 79k. you are looking at 11k difference from your pocket to purchase brand new.

Now I am not in a hurry to sell, but if you all want to low ball all used Tesla, this will only hurt your own tesla's resale value.

• Like x 4
  10. r0xx0r

r0xx0r Member

Cash way:
    + New: $100k - $2.5k = $97.5k, $7.5k tax rebate when you file your taxes.
    + Used: $79k.

Loan way (Good credit):
    + New: Take a loan of $97.5k (APR 2.49%, 72 months) = $1,459/month. Get $7k5 back next year.
    + Used: $79k (APR 2.79%, 72 months) = $1,193/month.

11. Unpilot

Unpilot Sell order in at $3999.99

If I could swing it I would buy...not every day you see a 76D (sorry could not help myself)

12. dark

dark Member

Can’t fix the title