Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X for Sale. Long Island NY.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I have a white on white model X 75. 7 seater with 33,129 mi. Asking $65,000 OBO. No accidents. Most of the miles were highway miles. Excellent condition and stored mostly indoors.
6CB7BE3C-E92C-4D0D-BBFD-F2BB72C5B0A4.jpeg
CE1B95AA-6DA3-4677-BBDF-57251332DE64.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Just by reading announcements and supercharging policy changes through the years. Plus at one time I was researching it because I wanted to get a car that had transferable supercharging.

It was at the end of 2016 that they went from transferable supercharging to a 400 kW annual credit as a way to appease people that were upset with the supercharging going away. Shortly thereafter they completely phased out transferable supercharging.

After that, supercharging came back from time to time but never again was it transferable..

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Call your local service center, press option two for service and then press option three I believe it is to get through to someone. Option three is a way to get a hold of them when your car is already in service and you need an update. It just seems that they answer that line more often, and in my experience is the easiest way to talk to someone, although lately it’s been hit and miss.

That or visit your local Tesla showroom. A Tesla showroom should also be able to give you that information as long as you have your VIN #.

Call your local service center, press option two for service and then press option three I believe it is to get through to someone. Option three is a way to get a hold of them when your car is already in service and you need an update. It just seems that they answer that line more often, and in my experience is the easiest way to talk to someone, although lately it’s been hit and miss.

That or visit your local Tesla showroom. A Tesla showroom should also be able to give you that information as long as you have your VIN #.
Thanks. Will do it.

Assuming the in-service date was in 2017, you should have a year or less of warranty left.

Tesla will allow purchase of the extended warranty as long as the current warranty has not expired (and I think they allow a 60 or 90 day grace period beyond that as well). Cost last time I looked for the X was $5300/4 years.

So presumably yes, you could purchase an extended warranty here.