Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X FSD 10.4 - Live Sentry ? (Premium Connectivity Active Subscriber)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have the latest build 10.4 which just got installed an hour ago. I do have an active subscription and do also have the Infotainment & Radio Upgrade. However I do not see the Live Sentry Option ?

Does anyone else have Live Sentry on the 2017 Model X who has the FSD computer and Infotainment upgrade with the 2021.36.8 running ??

Yet the Model 3 has the live update option working and also has option in setting to toggle and model X did not .. Wonder why that is.

I wonder if they just need to release it in future build, but kind of strange that we do NOT have the live sentry in the S/X when we do have the HW 3.0 and infotainment upgrade and premium connectivity. Do not see a reason why cannot S/X have it. Please tell me if there is something else that I am not aware off which can possibly keep this feature off the S/X ? Or any other reason.

I just hope we do get this great security feature on the older vehicle specially when we have the pretty latest hw running.

At this time the FSD Beta builds are a separate branch from the production builds. I don't think the Live Sentry view is in the FSD Beta branch, just based on what I've read in this forum. When they unify the branches, that problem will go away.

At this time the FSD Beta builds are a separate branch from the production builds. I don't think the Live Sentry view is in the FSD Beta branch, just based on what I've read in this forum. When they unify the branches, that problem will go away.
I do have a Model 3 2018 which is part of FSD and I can confirm you for sure that the FSD build on that which got pushed out last night has the Sentry Live. Only the Model X that I got did not get it.

I do have a Model S Plaid on FSD as well that one is yet to get the 10.4 update once that has it installed will update here if that has the Live Sentry or not.

• Informative
Reactions: Phlier