TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 model x maxpider kagu floor mats

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by Wrkent100, May 20, 2017.

1. Wrkent100

Wrkent100 Member

guys,

I can't find these for the 2017, amazon says they will not fit my car. I have ordered the 6 seater, does anyone know if the 2016 floor mats will fit 2017 model?

2. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

3. Wrkent100

Wrkent100 Member

4. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

I didn't...they didn't fit.

With more detail, the material felt ok. It's a fake leather that's sort of rubbery feeling. While they're resistant to water/mud, they don't really capture it. So as a result, the water/mud ends up going right off the side to an unprotected area or gets trapped underneath.

Pros over Tesla's mats: They wear better. Tesla's mats has a tendency to curl with the hard plastic. Being a softer material, topfit's mats did not seem to do that.

I also like that the rear mats are modular, allowing me to have protection on the 3rd row seat backs.

5. Elice

Elice Member

I just got the floor mats and trunk mat from Topfit and it fit my Model X 6 seater perfectly. 1.png 11.jpg