Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X P100D 6 seater $1367/mo (incl CA tax) LEASE TAKEOVER

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0964.PNG IMG_4007.jpg IMG_B12F1EEDE166-1.jpeg IMG_2819.jpg IMG_0964.PNG IMG_4007.jpg IMG_B12F1EEDE166-1.jpeg IMG_2819.jpg

Only issue is that total lease mileage is about 40,500 miles (leased new as an inventory/demo car with 10,500 miles on it). Lease ends in December of 2020. Mileage overage is $.25/mile.

Even so, leasing this build today would be $2,251/mo + taxes!

275 miles estimated range when fully charged.

We had 22in wheels removed in exchange for 20in sonic carbon.

Tires on rear Continental DWS06 have ~10,000 miles
Tires on front Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ ~2,000 miles

Free supercharging for as long as you have the car, lease or post lease.

All annual maintenance done. Half-shafts have been replaced to end 'shuddering' problem.

(I'm hoping pics are uploading properly. I can't find any of the interior, but it's fine - no damage).

Here is an imgur page of pics if they aren't viewable on this thread for you.
Imgur

How certain are you that the free supercharging transfers to the next owner.

Would you mind posting the screen shot from your Tesla page under the "supercharging" section to verify through that verbiage that the supercharging does in fact transfer?

TIA

How certain are you that the free supercharging transfers to the next owner.

Would you mind posting the screen shot from your Tesla page under the "supercharging" section to verify through that verbiage that the supercharging does in fact transfer?

TIA

This is a valid point. Considering someone would simply be taking over the lease contract I thought it impossible Tesla could start charging $ for Supercharging... I'm not "selling" the vehicle per the wording here.
SC.png
(When I click Supercharging Terms it redirects to the new referral program details...)

So, how many more miles are available on the remaining 20 months before over the lease limit?

Thanks.
As of this writing, 6,822 left. This takeover would be great for someone who wants to drive an amazing car but doesn't do many miles over the next 18 months. Telsa will do a pull-ahead with 6 months left in the lease (August 2020).

25 cents per mile if you go over the 30,000 allowable miles.

The lease started at 10,024 miles, so total allowable is 40,024 miles.

View attachment 389067 View attachment 389068 View attachment 389069 View attachment 389070 View attachment 389067 View attachment 389068 View attachment 389069 View attachment 389070

Only issue is that total lease mileage is about 40,500 miles (leased new as an inventory/demo car with 10,500 miles on it). Lease ends in December of 2020. Mileage overage is $.25/mile.

Even so, leasing this build today would be $2,251/mo + taxes!

275 miles estimated range when fully charged.

We had 22in wheels removed in exchange for 20in sonic carbon.

Tires on rear Continental DWS06 have ~10,000 miles
Tires on front Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ ~2,000 miles

Free supercharging for as long as you have the car, lease or post lease.

All annual maintenance done. Half-shafts have been replaced to end 'shuddering' problem.

(I'm hoping pics are uploading properly. I can't find any of the interior, but it's fine - no damage).

Here is an imgur page of pics if they aren't viewable on this thread for you.
Imgur

Can you clarify the wheel exchange? At turn in is Tesla expecting the 22s or 20s to be on the car? Your build up shows the 22s.