Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Model X P100DL Midnight Silver/Ultra White/Carbon Fiber – 53K Miles - Every Option (including some unicorn ones) - $85K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apologies for the wishywashy nature of this post. Didnt sell to carmax. Got mad just thinking about it over the weekend. Going to pick up a manual M3 this weekend. Dont have to sell the X (reason im selling is to have extra cash on hand for a business that we wont start building out until summer) and crazy gas stuff has me second guessing it (more conceptually than anything because I WFH). Had a crazy amount of people reach out in the last couple days.

You done having fun with this car yet? Hope the property venture is working out favorably for you. My neighbor had wanted me to buy this from you (for him) but I missed since he hesitated about 5 seater.
I didn’t realize so many people cared about the extra seats but i guess it makes sense, you could just buy a Y for 5 seats.

Still dont have to sell so Im enjoying not buying gas. Still shopping for a sports car and I’ll make a decision on whether to sell it at that point. Not driving a ton now so it sits in the garage but it’s convenient when needed. Building is moving forward!