TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

2017 Model X?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Taofang, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Taofang

Taofang Member

Hi! Just curious if anyone has heard if there will be an updated 2017 version of the model x coming out soon? When you search online there seems to be one I just dont know if its more concept vs reality.

Thanks!

2. RIZE

RIZE Member

Tesla doesn't do model years for their cars. Upgrades are randomly done when they are ready. However some people expect an Autopilot upgrade this year.

Ps. If you end up buying one, Here's a referral code you want to use: Referral | Tesla

3. cranker2k

cranker2k Member

Yep. I was told by Tesla staff that they will go strictly by the calendar year, so December 31 build will be current year and January will be the following year. The only exception was the signature models.

The Model S face lift was announced in May I think, and that still 2016.

4. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

And don't forget the rumored 2nd row folding seats tied up with the 5 seater option.

5. davidc18

davidc18 Member

We would love to have a six seater with removable/folding second row. We had an extended overnight test drive last week and really liked the 6 seat configuration. Fixing the second row seats would really expand the utility of the X.

• Like x 1
  6. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

Actually, it was announced on April 12th but the first deliveries were in May 2016.