Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Motor Trend Race of the World's Fastest Cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if ludicrous+ was engaged or even max battery power and at what charge level. They didn't show much in terms of launch modes for many of the vehicles.

The difference with 100% charge and max battery launch mode is relevant to 0-60 and 1/4 mile times in a racing scenario.

I wonder if ludicrous+ was engaged or even max battery power and at what charge level. They didn't show much in terms of launch modes for many of the vehicles.

The difference with 100% charge and max battery launch mode is relevant to 0-60 and 1/4 mile times in a racing scenario.
The only thing missing from the video is the tesla racing channel guy, and a bunch of pissed off hicks complaining they got beat afterwards. Those videos are classics.

They mentioned ludicrous+ in the opening sequence. They faked a conversion to ordinary ludicrous mode just before the drag but that was clearly not what they used, it was just for "colour". Motortrend did all sorts of testing including the best 0-60 times ever and they are intimately familiar with the P100D.