Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 MS 60D - AP2.0 - FREE SC for life -- 10k miles (HOW MUCH?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much should this sell for?
- AP2.0 Enhance AP activated
- Pano roof
- Auto trunk
- 10k miles
- Tint/Chrome delete/Spoiler/2 CH dash/Clear wrap front
- Tan next gen seats
20170701_180543.jpg
Algonkian shoot (40).JPG
Algonkian shoot (70).JPG
Algonkian shoot (123).JPG
Algonkian shoot (142).JPG
Algonkian shoot (143).JPG
DSC_0124.JPG
DSC_0140.JPG
DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG

As previously noted elsewhere, custom work seriously limits the interested buyers.... It may look nice to you (and me) many custom features can be a turnoff to some. My guess is this is in the high fifties to possibly low sixties. I could be wrong, but that's what I'd consider it for. It's a 60d which isn't terribly desirable, so there's a $2k upcharge to start. That combined with the custom work minus the cost of a tax credit and a referral code is where I come up with my number.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ghosty
I heard (maybe someone can confirm this?) that Tesla takes 1% off per month and for every 1000 miles. So for you, that’d be 9% (9 months old) plus 10% (for 10k miles) = 19% off of what you paid Tesla (before taxes and delivery pobably). At least that’s what I understand how Tesla would value it for a trade in.

For selling into the public, it all depends on what the market will bare. Someone may love your mods and see that they add value. Others might hate them and see your car as less valuable because they would have to pay $ and/or invest time to undo those mods.

It’s all about finding the right buyer.

That said, I see a 2016 75D with less miles than yours on eBay for $67k OBO. But it doesn’t have leather and it has AP1. Who knows if it will sell, either.

If I had to guess, I’d say maybe start around $65k and see how that goes. If no/little interest, start reducing in 2k chunks until you find the right number.

A 75d with a pano roof, power liftgate with EHP with the new AP 2.5 hardware and goes 0-60 in 4.2s goes for $83800 new.

Minus 7500 for the Fed Incentive. So, $76300 gets you a brand new Model S, with better AP hardware, faster, and longer range.

So, I think you are looking at low 60s/high 50s. AP1 CPOs under warranty tend to go in the low 60s, but, those are bought via tesla and re-conditioned and are covered by Tesla.