Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 MS 75D 35K Miles Loaded $78,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This 75D is in excellent shape. Note: Car was ordered 12/14/2016 and delivered in February 2017. Happy to send additional pictures if interested. Includes Free Unlimited Super Charging. The 21" Arachnid Wheels ($4,000 value) have less than 3,000 miles on them. I am also including the 19" factory wheels. You'll have summer and winter tires! Car professionally tinted. Also includes Evannex full car cover. Both sets of wheel rims are in perfect condition. NO Curb Rash. Aftermarket painted calipers (Looks Amazing!). Tesla Sports Pedals. All Factory scheduled service at Indianapolis Service Center. Tesla replaced the battery at 15,000 miles due to defect so current battery only has 20,000 miles on it. There is a minor scratch on the passenger rear wheel well that I can send a picture of.

fullsizeoutput_78a8.jpeg
o1Z%ZaQXSf2VERsHnfJVog.jpg
%xZMZQQzS2eMGtGWpkrgqw.jpg
hNNwH519TwGTXIGUQ+YDDw.jpg
KvE1DKndRv6lK0sriJzx7w.jpg
UnHE6dsHRL+HvyzR5gYNSw.jpg
RGwV6bDgTSCXt+iamUwAlQ.jpg

i cant help but openly mock someone who sells a car with 35k miles for roughly same price you can get a brand new one for.

$88,500 for the same config - $7500 tax credit = $81,000 for brand new, or $78500 for a car with 35k miles, hmmm.....
Just configured it on Tesla and came up with $92,300 - $7,500 tax credit = $84,800. Yeah, I'm a bit high priced. :-/ I guess. I'll re adjust.

I think the key thing here is to get a trade in offer from Tesla first. That will give you sort of a range to work with.

Usually Tesla Offer + $4K-7K is kind of the range for private value. I would consider getting a trade in offer from Tesla just out of curiosity.

i cant help but openly mock someone who sells a car with 35k miles for roughly same price you can get a brand new one for.

$88,500 for the same config - $7500 tax credit = $81,000 for brand new, or $78500 for a car with 35k miles, hmmm.....

Technically it only currently has about 20K miles because of the new battery.

A battery that has 35K miles on it is different than a battery that has been used for 20K.

I think the key thing here is to get a trade in offer from Tesla first. That will give you sort of a range to work with.

Usually Tesla Offer + $4K-7K is kind of the range for private value. I would consider getting a trade in offer from Tesla just out of curiosity.
Actually waiting for Tesla quote at the moment :). There is a tax advantage to trading in the car to Tesla. I live in Indiana so a quote from Tesla can be increased by 7% to account for the sales tax I would save. That equates to $4,900 at a trade in value of $70,000.

Yeah, my Tesla sales guy already prepped me for the low price he expects they will give me. I'm hopeful someone out there doesn't want to wait and wants what I have to offer. There are also people in a position where the $7,500 tax credit doesn't really help them. I'm actually such a person. I am a self-employed real estate developer with a ton of deductions already. It's not that I couldn't use the credit but it just doesn't have the impact as say someone with a high wage job that pays a lot in taxes each year. I'm rolling expense/depreciation deductions over to future years just so I don't loose them.

Reactions: Bebop
Actually waiting for Tesla quote at the moment :). There is a tax advantage to trading in the car to Tesla. I live in Indiana so a quote from Tesla can be increased by 7% to account for the sales tax I would save. That equates to $4,900 at a trade in value of $70,000.

Sounds good. What kind of information did they ask from you? If any for doing a trade in offer.