Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 MS75 For Sale, EAP, AP 2.5, PUP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my multicoat red 2017 S 75 Rwd, 12,XXX miles in excellent condition. Selling because I would like to get into a Model X. This has been uncorked and is a rocket. I have, 2 sets of wheels with tires and an extra set of rims that will come with the car. A set of 21" turbines with Pirelli P-zero run flats and a set of black powder coated slipstreams with Oem all season tires and a set of the original slipstream wheels. Only has a couple of small interior flaws as shown in the pictures, one on the driver's seat and on the door pillar.

Asking $66k for all.

Will post more pictures later.
20180814_175232.jpg

I drove both the Tesla mofel S and 3 today and have decided I want the model S without a doubt. I am ready to buy a car in the next few days.

Yours is my first choice, though have one other car in consideration.

Would appreciate an acknowledgement if you are still interested in selling. Thanks!!

I drove both the Tesla mofel S and 3 today and have decided I want the model S without a doubt. I am ready to buy a car in the next few days.

Yours is my first choice, though have one other car in consideration.

Would appreciate an acknowledgement if you are still interested in selling. Thanks!!

Sorry for the delay been extremely busy, found a Model X locally and working a trade deal.