Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Oahu Meet-ups/Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ANNUAL SUMMER MEET-UP - POTENTIAL DATE CHANGE to July 9th!

Tesla has asked if we could combine our meet-up with their Sunday Social solar presentation on July 9th instead of the 16th.

Meet-up time would still be 10am and location would change to the Service Center in Kakaako vs the Ala Moana Store but we would still do a drive with lunch to follow.

Since we've been promoting the July 16th date and would like to be able to get as much participation as possible, am checking to see how a date change works for everyone.

ANNUAL SUMMER MEET-UP - POTENTIAL DATE CHANGE to July 9th!

Tesla has asked if we could combine our meet-up with their Sunday Social solar presentation on July 9th instead of the 16th.

Meet-up time would still be 10am and location would change to the Service Center in Kakaako vs the Ala Moana Store but we would still do a drive with lunch to follow.

Since we've been promoting the July 16th date and would like to be able to get as much participation as possible, am checking to see how a date change works for everyone.
works for me. I already RSVP'd to Tesla.

In case you haven't received the club email, Meet-up is scheduled for this Sunday, July 9th.

Here's a summary of meetup info.

Date: July 9th @ 10am

Where: Tesla Service Center - 746 Auahi Street
  • We will leave on the drive after the Sunday Social solar presentation.
  • Test drive vehicles will be available so feel free to bring friends and family.
  • Lunch will be provided back at the Service Center after the drive.
  • Final details on drive route will be sent this week.
  • Will bring the logo wear if anyone wants to purchase.
Please go to Join and fill out the contact form to be added to our email list for future events.

Tesla Weekend Social and 4th Annual Summer Meet up

Today was a fun day. I found the Tesla Roof/Powerwall presentation to be very good. Informatative, to the point. They did not waste people's time. I liked it. Then we got to talk to old and new friends and many/most of them owners. Thank you to those of you that came out, it was great to see you. Its great to talk Tesla with people that appreciate their car and the company. After that we took a EV-convoy through Waikiki to Sandy Beach and back. We got to show off our Teslas to visitors in Waikiki. All that finger pointing and picture taking as we passed by could make us self concious - if we weren't used to it. ;) And back to the service center for a tasty lunch supplied by Tesla crew. Thank you very much.
No animals or geckos were harmed in the making of this post. :D

Nice seeing everyone again today and meeting a lot of new owners! Am amazed at how big our Tesla community has become! So grateful to the Tesla staff for hosting the event at the service center and providing test drives! Please thank them the next time you see them. They worked so hard today.

Am waiting for videos that were taken but here's a link to some photos. I'll also post to the teslahawaiiclub.com website.

https://goo.gl/photos/t3DanfiNiXb2K3BP7