Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Oahu Meet-ups/Events

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
REMINDER: BLUE PLANET ELECTRIC ISLAND DRIVE on Sunday, Sept 17th from 11 - 2. See link below to register.

2017 Electric Island Drive & Electric Vehicle Fair

Hoping for a great turnout of Teslas like last year!

UPDATE: 60 EVs registered so far! 19 of them are Teslas! Hoping to get at least 30 Teslas there.

If you are one of the 19 registered, please let us know by liking this post!

Also, if you'd like flyers to hand out or post, PM me. Blue Planet's goal is to have 200 EVs at the drive!

Last edited:
UPDATE: 60 EVs registered so far! 19 of them are Teslas! Hoping to get at least 30 Teslas there.

If you are one of the 19 registered, please let us know by liking this post!

Also, if you'd like flyers to hand out or post, PM me. Blue Planet's goal is to have 200 EVs at the drive!

Staging locations set for EV drive and emails sent out. Locations are Post Office at King & Richard St; HDOT "Ball Park" at Channel St & Ala Moana Blvd.; and the Dept of Health 1250 Punchbowl St at Beretania St)

I'm at the Dept of Health parking lot location. Where is everyone else meeting?

Last edited:
Reactions: gfab333 and Akikiki
Staging locations set for EV drive and emails sent out. Locations are Post Office at King & Richard St; HDOT "Ball Park" at Channel St & Ala Moana Blvd.; and the Dept of Health 1250 Punchbowl St at Beretania St)

I'm at the Dept of Health parking lot location. Where is everyone else meeting?

I was assigned to the Post Office on King and Richard Street.

Reactions: nanimac and Akikiki
How do we register for the event, or is it too late? I did not see an invite, although I rarely check that particular mailbox. 2012 SIG S Sig Red

Hi. Here. 2017 Electric Island Drive & Electric Vehicle Fair
Even if you can't register for some reason, show up at one of the staging areas (Post Office at King & Richard St; HDOT "Ball Park" at Channel St & Ala Moana Blvd.; and the Dept of Health 1250 Punchbowl St at Beretania St) and join us anyway. Please be sure you are welcome to join us.

Anyone going to Tesla polo event next week?

2017 Hawaii Polo Invitational
41-1062 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI 96795
Sept 16th
TIMING: 11am-10pm
This was a fun event. Thank you to all those owners that showed up and allowed us to talk Tesla for a few hours.

There were 119 various cars at the Octoberfest event. Six Teslas. We were outnumbered 20 to 1

I think the best part was the door prize drawing at the end. 5 Drawings for Union 76 gas cards. Two of our Tesla owners won 76 gas cards.
All the whooping, yelling, booing and laughing that Tesla owners won gas cards. Fuuuuunnnnnn-kneeeeeee.

This was a fun event. Thank you to all those owners that showed up and allowed us to talk Tesla for a few hours.

There were 119 various cars at the Octoberfest event. Six Teslas. We were outnumbered 20 to 1

I think the best part was the door prize drawing at the end. 5 Drawings for Union 76 gas cards. Two of our Tesla owners won 76 gas cards.
All the whooping, yelling, booing and laughing that Tesla owners won gas cards. Fuuuuunnnnnn-kneeeeeee.

B23BE4F5-D147-4C74-B047-81C68A72592D.jpeg

:):D:cool:

Reactions: gfab333

I was one of them. My friend filmed me getting my card.

The challenge was thrown to have more of our group come out next year. Hopefully there will be some Model 3's.

Reactions: nanimac