Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 P100D Lease Transfer $1300/mo- Vancouver BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if cross-posting is permitted but given our small Canadian market I thought I might post this in case anyone was looking for a Tesla lease to take over.

$1300/mo + tax. This is probably the only P100D lease where the additional luxury tax doesn't apply - 15% tax only if you are located in BC.
EAP FSD etc. Full load car, just no leather. Looking for $12,000 back, originally $67.5k applied cap cost reduction.

Over $1,000/month cheaper than leasing a new Model S Performance. Doubtful you'll even find a 75D at this monthly payment.

Car currently has just 18,500km, no accidents or stories, further details below.

Vancouver, Canada: Model S P100DL Lease Assumption CAD$1300/mo

Great price! Out of curiosity, why all that money (P100D, FSD, etc) but no leather?

Just personal preference, I suppose ;) I had leather in my previous S, as well as ultra white on my Hong Kong Model S. The multipattern feels no less premium than the current vegan offerings and warms up much quicker in winter (it doesn't get as cold to begin with too).

Also, hitting the price point to avoid luxury tax meant picking the right vehicle. Leather would've pushed it over the price bracket. For us in British Columbia, the luxury tax increases PST from 10, to 15 or 20% (on top of 5% GST). This represents huge savings over the course of a 36 month lease.

That's also why EAP and FSD was not rolled into the lease- I paid for that in full at the service centre after the fact.

• Informative
Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck
Just personal preference, I suppose ;) I had leather in my previous S, as well as ultra white on my Hong Kong Model S. The multipattern feels no less premium than the current vegan offerings and warms up much quicker in winter (it doesn't get as cold to begin with too).

Also, hitting the price point to avoid luxury tax meant picking the right vehicle. Leather would've pushed it over the price bracket. For us in British Columbia, the luxury tax increases PST from 10, to 15 or 20% (on top of 5% GST). This represents huge savings over the course of a 36 month lease.

That's also why EAP and FSD was not rolled into the lease- I paid for that in full at the service centre after the fact.
Fair enough! Thanks