TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 P100D Model S with Free Supercharging

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by springheat, Dec 30, 2019.

1. springheat

springheat Member

Beautiful Tesla P100D with Ludicrous Plus. Three year full warranty included. Free unlimited lifetime Supercharging included. This is a premium optioned car with all options included including heated and cooled seats as well as Carbon fiber dash. Mileage of 19,500.

I had the car priced at $92.5k elsewhere but no luck. Knowing this is a Tesla based forum I bet y’all got opinions about the price so I’d be willing to go a bit low on the price. Car will be sold at the best offer I get. Location is San Mateo County, SF Bay Area, CA

Attached Files:

2. PWlakewood

PWlakewood Active Member

So do you have a timeline for your Ebay style listing? :rolleyes:

• Like x 1
  3. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

What does "I had the car priced at $92.5k elsewhere but no luck." mean? Meaning the buyer didn't have luck at $92.5k, or what? And I would probably black out my email address and name on the MVPA.
    Dzm

4. springheat

springheat Member

Apologies for the confusion. I have the car advertised for sale on another classified site for $92.5k but no luck selling yet.
    I am hoping I will get an offer close enough to my asking price on here.

5. dzmconstr

dzmconstr Member

Thanks, GLWS.

6. gearbox

gearbox Member

I’ve seen them in the high 70’s and low 80’s but maybe a few less/more options.

have someone check Tesla cpo to give you an idea or see what Tesla will give you as your price seems incredibly high for a 3-4 year old Tesla

7. gaswalla

gaswalla Model S,3,X.. CT with Austin delivery

Russ, you should remove your phone number and email address. Lot's of info can be obtained with either one of those tidbits.
    Your car looks amazing, and for sure it drives like a beast.
    For reference: 2016 Model S | Tesla (84.5k)
    Not sure if your car's supercharging will transfer to next owner, would be wise to double check with Tesla

8. springheat

springheat Member

Thanks guys. I’ve really been lazy about this sale. I’ll do a further research on the market value.

I can’t seem to edit my ad to take out the MVPA photo. Any recommendations as to that?

9. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 100D 2020.48.35.5

Since the car was ordered in 2016, the free Supercharging should transfer to the new owner.

Choose the Report option on that post and indicate which images you would like the moderator to remove.

• Helpful x 1
  10. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Moderator note: Requested photo removed.

• Helpful x 1
  11. ngng

ngng Member

things usually sell better with prices and options listed. you get what you put into it.

20% depreciation yr 1, 10-15%/yr after

12. springheat

springheat Member

New price alert guys!

Now asking $79,950. Car is in excellent shape throughout. Great opportunity for someone who’s looking and a good deal to start the year with.

• Like x 2
  13. springheat

springheat Member

See MVPA attached for option list.

Attached Files:

14. ngng

ngng Member

I think you'll have much better responses with the addl info. Also, an abundance of photos never hurts. Throw them into a shared folder and let people poke through. Nice car, I'd be interested if it had a black headliner!

• Like x 1