Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 S100D software question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an update this past Monday to 2020.48.37.8 (from .6 woo hoo!). Judging by the number of the update, that seemingly would be an update from last December. I “scheduled an appointment” for a software update and a few hours later got a call from Tesla in Fremont. I asked them if that was the latest update for my car and they said yes. Is that true?

I got an update this past Monday to 2020.48.37.8 (from .6 woo hoo!). Judging by the number of the update, that seemingly would be an update from last December. I “scheduled an appointment” for a software update and a few hours later got a call from Tesla in Fremont. I asked them if that was the latest update for my car and they said yes. Is that true?

You can see the latest Teslascope.com subscribers' firmware update as 2021.36.5.

But that's for the 2021 Tesla Model S which might not apply to your case if you have an older car. I would trust your Service Center's info in your case.

it seems that 2020.48.37.8 is the latest version for cars with MCU1

if you have MCU2, you should be on one of the 2021.n versions. my 2015 70D was on 2020.48.37.6 since July but a couple weeks ago after upgrading to MCU2 I started getting 2021.n updates (currently on 2021.36)