TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 S75D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Grisik, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Grisik

Grisik Member

A88D5554-4C35-43F8-8A89-F95F20977DE1.jpeg 59B098B5-9FB4-42C7-9CD5-F71CCE194E62.jpeg 26657 miles
    No AP
    Is it worth $60000

2. sm1810

sm1810 Member

Did you offer to Tesla and they low balled you? $54k?

3. stoneskid

stoneskid Member

Why pay 60k for a 75 when u can get a p85d for the same price?

• Like x 1
  4. hBomb

hBomb Member

Facelift and AP2?

Don't the cars lose all warranty when they go through 3rd party dealers, though?

5. Fobble

Fobble Member

Generally, because it's 2017 vs 2015 with refresh nose cone and 2.5 AP hardware. But this car does not have AP enabled. It will be additional $6k to the price.
    Does it have air suspension?

6. Grisik

Grisik Member

No air suspension. Tesla actually lowered AP to $5500
    Keeps the factory warranty

7. Sunshine State

No car loses its factory warranty when sold through a dealer unless it is canceled for good cause, TMU, Total loss etc. Tesla does however say they will not sell an extended warranty for a car that has a dealer in the chain of ownership. People on this forum have debated back and forth that Tesla has been allowing the purchase of the extended coverage after purchase from a dealer in some cases but I don’t think I would chance it.

8. hBomb

hBomb Member

Thanks very much for the clarification!

9. stoneskid

stoneskid Member

I understand about the facelift, but ap2 seems to be a dream in the making. But all things equal it seems like the non facelifts offer much more car for the same money.

In regards to the warranty. I have bought three used (private party) Tesla’s and was able to buy the extended with no issue. It even shows up in my user account for my current one.

10. cellphonechris

AP not activated on this car. Also, ESA should be available for private party, but the jury is out on 3rd party dealers.

11. Grisik

Grisik Member

I ended up passing on the deal. Found the identical car with AP and 11000 miles for the same money from and individual.

12. Feegaro

Feegaro New Member