Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 S75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A88D5554-4C35-43F8-8A89-F95F20977DE1.jpeg
59B098B5-9FB4-42C7-9CD5-F71CCE194E62.jpeg
26657 miles
No AP
Is it worth $60000

Facelift and AP2?

Don't the cars lose all warranty when they go through 3rd party dealers, though?
No car loses its factory warranty when sold through a dealer unless it is canceled for good cause, TMU, Total loss etc. Tesla does however say they will not sell an extended warranty for a car that has a dealer in the chain of ownership. People on this forum have debated back and forth that Tesla has been allowing the purchase of the extended coverage after purchase from a dealer in some cases but I don’t think I would chance it.

Facelift and AP2?

Don't the cars lose all warranty when they go through 3rd party dealers, though?
I understand about the facelift, but ap2 seems to be a dream in the making. But all things equal it seems like the non facelifts offer much more car for the same money.

In regards to the warranty. I have bought three used (private party) Tesla’s and was able to buy the extended with no issue. It even shows up in my user account for my current one.

I understand about the facelift, but ap2 seems to be a dream in the making. But all things equal it seems like the non facelifts offer much more car for the same money.

In regards to the warranty. I have bought three used (private party) Tesla’s and was able to buy the extended with no issue. It even shows up in my user account for my current one.

AP not activated on this car. Also, ESA should be available for private party, but the jury is out on 3rd party dealers.