Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"2017" Supercharger Map online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note that this thread is in the Canada subforum and therefore is meant to be a discussion about 2017 Supercharger sites located in that country.
Honolulu has a Supercharger coming in 2017 per the map.
I suspect we need more than a few SCs between LA and Honolulu. I am sure like the south Texas route, that will also happen in the next year or two.

Marked your post "helpful". ;-)

Reminds me of some interesting (to me anyway) Tesla trivia. The in-car navigation (in earlier firmware releases) "sees" supercharger distance "as the crow flies". Here in Ontario, there are chargers "across the lake" in NY State closer than the ones on the highway routes I take. In earlier firmware, the navigation would route me "around the lake" to get to a destination which required supercharging.

There's always 2018 I guess! :confused: I just wish they'd have 1 or 2 to open up the whole region. There can be only one reason they're not, tho - in 4 provinces they've probably sold as many Teslas. :(
But Tesla has a battery research facility in co-operation with Dalhousie.
Tesla, Dalhousie team-up to build better batteries in exclusive deal

You'd think there'd be some tangible benefit.

On the other hand, my hypothesis for the gap in SK is Elon hated the summer he spent working here.

Here's a close-up. Looks like they're still planning an Ottawa station; didn't happen in 2016... we'll see. (The icon almost looks like it's in Gatineau though...)

It also looks like they're going to do Hwy 17 / Trans Canada to North Bay and Sudbury. Nothing on Hwy 7 though, which I would find more useful.

There also appears to be a station on the 417 between Ottawa and Montreal - that would be great!!! Also something on the other side of the river, looks like around Montebello and Mont Tremblant. Seems they like to hit the vacation spots.

super.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Falkirk
It looks like one will be added in Chicago proper - any one have a word on where it might be located?

The two at 1053 W Grand are not even on the map and are almost always in use - I can't wait to have a full allotment of 8 chargers somewhere! Maybe even 12 could be utilized...

All the indicated charger locations in the map above are about 2mm north of the actual location. For example the Erie PA one and the planned Rochester one are in Lake Erie and Lake Ontario respectively. So what looks like Gatineau is really Ottawa.
Also looks like Nainamo and Victoria BC are on the list but I think it really is Vancouver and Richmond area.