Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Supercharger Plan: New Chicago city location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ICE'D
ICED.jpg

This is a completely FREE garage! It’s supposed to be for customers of Mariano’s and XSport Fitness, but for practical purposes, it’s free - no gates, no getting anything validated (unlike the other Chicago site). Should be very easy.
Thanks my son hasnt been there yet. Will be nice to get a little juice when we visit. Bet we will see more urban Tesla's in the neighborhood.

Reactions: Reciprocity
Looks like New supercharger at 1547 N Halstead at the Marianos parking lot. Looked up building permits and electrical permit was pulled back in November. I went and visited last week but no construction yet. Also heard a rumor of a new service center in Chicago. Possibly in Logan Square close to I-90. Not sure how legit that is.

Looks like New supercharger at 1547 N Halstead at the Marianos parking lot. Looked up building permits and electrical permit was pulled back in November. I went and visited last week but no construction yet. Also heard a rumor of a new service center in Chicago. Possibly in Logan Square close to I-90. Not sure how legit that is.

The location is actually 1457 N Halsted Street. I created a new thread for it here.

Reactions: gmo43