TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2017 Superchargers in Georgia

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by rlawson4, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. rlawson4

rlawson4 Member

Can anyone tell where the new charges will be based on the 2017 map? I hope one is near Dawsonville/Dahlonega and one is Northwest GA, one near Athens and one near LaGrange. Thanks.

2. mediocreguy

mediocreguy Member

I'm with ya' mate - the 2017 map looks like Dahlonega, Athens, Statesboro/Swainsboro, and Columbus to me - we'll see...

Current Map:

[​IMG]

2017 Map:

[​IMG]

3. Autolycus

Autolycus Member

I think the one north of town is at the store/showroom at Avalon in Alpharetta. The point of the pin isn't the location, the shadow is, so it's not as far up 400 as it might appear. It looks to me like the others are Columbus area, along 16 in what looks like possibly Metter (is there anything at that exit?), and along 20 between Atlanta and Augusta, probably Madison since it's right off 20 and big enough to have some possible locations with amenities.

ADDING: I'll bet it's Metter. Exit 104 looks like a decent-sized exit.

• Like x 1
  4. Jorbit

Jorbit New Member

I believe it is a destination charger, not a SC.

5. Autolycus

Autolycus Member

#5 Autolycus, Dec 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    What is? I was basing my comment on the 2017 Supercharger map. Let's see if this one shows up a little better than the previous poster's screen grab...
    . Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 1.52.06 PM.png

EDITED to change image to one that has existing superchargers marked as green.