Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Superchargers in Georgia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm with ya' mate - the 2017 map looks like Dahlonega, Athens, Statesboro/Swainsboro, and Columbus to me - we'll see...

Current Map:

SPC_GA_2016.jpg

2017 Map:

SPC_GA_2017.jpg

Can anyone tell where the new charges will be based on the 2017 map? I hope one is near Dawsonville/Dahlonega and one is Northwest GA, one near Athens and one near LaGrange. Thanks.
I think the one north of town is at the store/showroom at Avalon in Alpharetta. The point of the pin isn't the location, the shadow is, so it's not as far up 400 as it might appear. It looks to me like the others are Columbus area, along 16 in what looks like possibly Metter (is there anything at that exit?), and along 20 between Atlanta and Augusta, probably Madison since it's right off 20 and big enough to have some possible locations with amenities.

ADDING: I'll bet it's Metter. Exit 104 looks like a decent-sized exit.

Reactions: rajpatel486
I think the one north of town is at the store/showroom at Avalon in Alpharetta. The point of the pin isn't the location, the shadow is, so it's not as far up 400 as it might appear. It looks to me like the others are Columbus area, along 16 in what looks like possibly Metter (is there anything at that exit?), and along 20 between Atlanta and Augusta, probably Madison since it's right off 20 and big enough to have some possible locations with amenities.

ADDING: I'll bet it's Metter. Exit 104 looks like a decent-sized exit.
I believe it is a destination charger, not a SC.