TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 Tesla Model S 100D For Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by DougS, May 26, 2018.

1. DougS

DougS Member

2017 Tesla Model S 100D
    VIN: 199134 (June build)
    Mileage: 1,794
    Color: Black/Black

Options:
    Premium package (premium sound, smart air suspension, etc.)
    Enhanced Auto Pilot
    Power sunroof
    21" turbine wheels
    Performance upgrade

Extras:
    Steck Dino Shield on bumper, lights, fog lights, hood, mirrors, front quarter panels
    CQuartz nano coating on all painted surfaces
    3M Crystalline Tint (70% on windshield, 40% on all other windows including sunroof)
    Red brake calipers
    lighted door sills
    Aluminum foot rest, brake and go pedal
    Mirror Tap cable installed for radar detector

Price: $99,995

IMG_1247.jpg IMG_1249.jpg IMG_1251.jpg IMG_1253.jpg IMG_1255.jpg IMG_1259.jpg

2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Looks beautiful.. Basically new. Good luck

3. Leftysmasher

Leftysmasher Member

What does performance upgrade mean?

4. DougS

DougS Member

Uncorked

5. Blup85

Blup85 Member

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure there is a "performance upgrade" for a standard 100d. I believe it requires different motors.
    To get a performace,p you need to look at P100D.

• Disagree x 2
  6. DougS

DougS Member

All I meant is that it has been “uncorked”, but I have heard it referred to as a software performance upgrade both on this forum and service centers.

7. Sunshine State

#7 Sunshine State, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
    I believe the S 90D and S 100D’s were eligible for a 1/10th of a second upgrade. Not sure if it is possible to tell a big difference though. The big change was for the last S 75’s and S 75D cars making them almost as fast as the 90 and 100’s are supposed to run on paper. The S 90 and 100’s are 400v vs 350v on the 75’s and do run quicker than Tesla claims but that is also true for most Tesla’s in general. I’m not sure it is from uncorking as even the 3’s run quicker than Tesla claims. I personally think Tesla wants to keep a healthy difference on paper between the regular cars and P cars so they underestimate the 90-100’s a bit. There is still a big difference off the line between an "uncorked" car and the corresponding P variant.

• Informative x 1