Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S 100D - Silver Metallic - White Interior - Premium

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just called Tesla support with the VIN and confirmed that this vehicle has Free Supercharging for life, and that it follows the car (not the owner).

You might want to reconfirm. I’m not aware of any 100D (other than some P 100Ds manufactured or ordered, if later, by January 15, 2017) that has transferable free supercharging. Tesla wound up retroactively giving cars ordered/manufactured after 1/15/17 free supercharging, but did not make it transferable.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
I'm flying into Denver from Seattle on Friday to visit my mom. I've been actively looking for a used Model S.
If it's still available I'd love to see it then. It looks really good but of course I can't tell from the pictures if it has any
paintwork. It must not have any panels painted and it must have a clean Carfax. You can message me at this number
206-910-9317

I'm flying into Denver from Seattle on Friday to visit my mom. I've been actively looking for a used Model S.
If it's still available I'd love to see it then. It looks really good but of course I can't tell from the pictures if it has any
paintwork. It must not have any panels painted and it must have a clean Carfax. You can message me at this number
206-910-9317

Nothing has been painted on the car since the factory delivery.

Several people have been asking for a CarFax report... a PDF is attached and viewable here.

Attachments

• carfax.pdf
    519.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I'm seriously interested if still available... only issue I have is that I have to sell one of my current cars first, going to take it to CARMAX this weekend to see if I can make this easy.... unless you have a desire for a 2013 911 S Convertible that is... GLWS if it has already sold otherwise reach out to me and let me know if still available and when your drop dead date is to trade it in

I'm seriously interested if still available... only issue I have is that I have to sell one of my current cars first, going to take it to CARMAX this weekend to see if I can make this easy.... unless you have a desire for a 2013 911 S Convertible that is... GLWS if it has already sold otherwise reach out to me and let me know if still available and when your drop dead date is to trade it in
Don't overlook VROOM or Carvana for a buy back quote. I got better prices from them for my 2013 Volt which I then leveraged for a trade on my SP90D.

Don't overlook VROOM or Carvana for a buy back quote. I got better prices from them for my 2013 Volt which I then leveraged for a trade on my SP90D.

I’ll check out Carvana. So far, everyone’s trade-in offer has been the same.