Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S 90d For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great opportunity to own a Tesla Model S in excellent condition! Used as a second car and very well maintained. Please feel free to ask questions, serious buyers welcome to come check her out! Smart Air Suspension, Ultra High-Fidelity Sound, No Jump Seats, 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels, No Sunroof, No Spoiler, Enhanced Autopilot, Premium Upgrades Package. Deep Blue Metallic with Ultra White Premium Seats, Dark Ash Wood Décor. Excellent condition, used as a second car, 8,083 miles as of June 21, 2019. Asking price is $72,000.

Front facing.jpg
Front side.jpg
Full Drivers Side.jpg
Rear door.jpg
Front Dash.jpg

Hmmm, yours or a new Long Range blue ‘2019 S100D with virtually all options, no miles plus free lifetime supercharging and eligible for new car incentives for $78k before incentives. A quick check with a Tesla salesperson will yield many other brand new S100’s for similar or even less money.
2019 Model S | Tesla
| Tesla
Just kidding about it being a decision, but it’s just a reality check on your pricing if you actually want to sell a used car, a properly priced vehicle will sell much quicker.

Last edited:
Hmmm, yours or a new blue ‘2019 S100D with virtually all options, no miles plus free lifetime supercharging and eligible for new car incentives for $78k before incentives.
2019 Model S | Tesla
Just kidding but just a reality check on your pricing if you actually want to sell it, a properly priced vehicle will sell much quicker.
I'm not looking to start an argument with you on this, but your pricing advice while sage, should be given via PM.

When the vehicle sits here for weeks/months, the sellers will eventually get the hint (or not).

I'm not looking to start an argument with you on this, but your pricing advice while sage, should be given via PM.

When the vehicle sits here for weeks/months, the sellers will eventually get the hint (or not).
The purpose of a forum is to pass knowledge along to other owners, buyers and sellers. Helpful knowledge benefits everyone whether it is a reality check on silly pricing, purchase advise of just advice about another subject. Advertising websites are different because potential buyers should then also visit an owners forum like this one for advice.

Last edited:
The purpose of a forum is to pass knowledge along to other owners, buyers and sellers. Helpful knowledge benefits everyone whether it is a reality check on silly pricing, purchase advise of just advice about another subject. Advertising websites are different because potential buyers should then also visit an owners forum like this one for advice.

Go read the forum rules at the sticky at the top of this sub-section. Relevant post by a mod:
Mod Note: A number of posts were removed from this thread. For sale threads are not the place for debates about price or discussions about pricing formulas. Please respect the sellers and keep discussion on topic and between interested parties.

Tread-crapping on pricing is EXPRESSLY forbidden. Don't like the price, keep it to yourself.

Buyers in this price category are not morons, if it is too high, it simply won't sell. They don't need you to hold their hand and crap all over sellers posts.

Go read the forum rules at the sticky at the top of this sub-section. Relevant post by a mod:

Tread-crapping on pricing is EXPRESSLY forbidden. Don't like the price, keep it to yourself.

Buyers in this price category are not morons, if it is too high, it simply won't sell. They don't need you to hold their hand and crap all over sellers posts.
My post was not as you say "thread crapping" it was polite and more to the point informative. Your post was basically rude and then expressing your opinion that you believe everyone is up on what current pricing and values are. You may not like what the current rapidly evolving values are but one of the reasons people read "for sale" posts when they may or may not be actively shopping is to learn values. Think of it this way if you had your way everyone would be in the dark. I’m not of that same opinion.

Last edited:
My post was not as you say "thread crapping" it was polite and more to the point informative. Your post was basically rude and then expressing your opinion that you believe everyone is up on what current pricing and values are. I’m not of that same opinion.

There is nothing "polite" or "informative" when you do it in virtually every sales thread.

Unless the OP asked for pricing advice, why don't you keep your opinions (especially when they are against the rules) to yourself?

There is nothing "polite" or "informative" when you do it in virtually every sales thread.

Unless the OP asked for pricing advice, why don't you keep your opinions (especially when they are against the rules) to yourself?
I’m not sure why you crap on virtually every post whenever someone posts actual facts. You should look in the mirror before you criticize advise because you don’t like the facts.

• Disagree
Reactions: bkp_duke
I’m not sure why you crap on virtually every post whenever someone posts actual facts. You should look in the mirror before you criticize advise because you don’t like the facts.

Rules are rules. Only a libtard would think they are special and that the rules don't apply to them.

You are not special, follow the rules and don't post your pricing opinions in a forsale thread unless the OP asks for it. That's the rule, how hard is that for you to understand?

Rules are rules. Only a libtard would think they are special and that the rules don't apply to them.

You are not special, follow the rules and don't post your pricing opinions in a forsale thread unless the OP asks for it. That's the rule, how hard is that for you to understand?
You seem truly confused with your politically leaning rant. I see you are from California, I’ll give you a break you must be under too much stress and don’t realize how you sound. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not picking on you for your ignorance. I cited the price of a new car for comparison, that is not an opinion. With factual knowledge someone can form their own educated opinion.

You seem truly confused with your politically leaning rant. I see you are from California, I’ll give you a break you must be under too much stress and don’t realize how you sound. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not picking on you for your ignorance. I cited the price of a new car for comparison, that is not an opinion. With factual knowledge someone can form their own educated opinion.

It was an unsolicited opinion in a thread that is not yours. You can disguise it as "facts" all you want, but trying to post it as a "oh look how much a new one is" was a thinly-veiled way for you to comment on the OPs pricing. And those comments, specifically, are against the forum rules.