Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S P100DL+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is an Open forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinions that do not void the Site rules. If someone is going to post prices that don't make sense, they should question it. The forums are a place of intelligent people that know their stuff. I WOULDN'T sell my car in a forum LOL.
I fully agree with you and I respect that you are adult enough to admit it. A forum dedicated to a particular car is filled with people that know the car well. It is the last place you ever want to list a car over market value. Ebay, Craigslist, OnlyUsedTeslas, ect are far better avenues to try to get $45k for a used car that costs $47k brand new. People should only ever list in a forum if their post is well detailed and fair price.

• Love
  • Disagree
Reactions: Daddy S and P85_DA
Wow, quite the controversial thread that this has become! The vehicle has been SOLD. Thank you for all of your inquiries.

Bro, all these clown trying to tell you what your cars is worth don't even own one. *sugar* is classic, plus they don't understand that certain batteries based on years are going to pull much harder off the line than say a raven. I honestly think jamesbrown and iqless are either the same people or actually think their 2 cents will get a stupid ass buyer to drop the price low enough for them to afford. They are trolls and this forum is becoming a *sugar* show cuz of trolls like them. If TMC doesn't start making members be actually Tesla owners this forum is done. They lie over and over and window shop for years!!! Not days!!!