TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

2017 tesla model s wheels and tires. 19" brand new.

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Blkasp2, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Blkasp2

Blkasp2 Member

hi,

I am receiving delivery of my 2017 model s today and have already bought 21" wheels to upgrade to. I am selling the stock 19" wheels and tires that come with the 2017 model s 60. I am keeping the tpms sensors but it does include the center caps. Not sure as to brand of tire as I haven't even seen the car yet. The wheels and tires will be shipped out with just the delivery miles on them. Was thinking $1500 plus shipping cost seems fair. I can be reached at 305-785-7677 or [email protected]

2. Pittmale

Pittmale New Member

Post pics when you can im interested in upgrading my rims i just hope its the new style that im looking for

3. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

I'm curious. Why not just order 21's to begin with?

4. Mickie

Mickie Member

Because they're absurdly expensive from Tesla, is my guess. One can buy the car with the "free" wheels, sell them for ~$1,500 and buy a set of 21" turbines like new for thousands less. It's that or he simply went with another brand/style of 21" wheel.

GLWS OP.