Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Tesla Model S60 with AP2 and very low miles!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in the SF/Bay Area and selling my 2017 Tesla Model S 60. I have decided to order the model 3! The car is in amazing condition with very low miles. I have only hand washed this car so its in pristine condition. The car has the white HOV stickers!

Range Upgrade Available for $2000.
Upgrade your battery to 75 kWh to maximize the range of your Tesla.

Highlights:
New Grill-less Front Fascia Bumper.
Exterior is Midnight Metallic Silver
Interior Black leather with the upgraded seats
FREE SUPERCHARGING
AUTOPILOT CONVENIENCE FEATURES
-Autopilot combines onboard sensors w/real time traffic updates to automatically drive Model S on the open road and in rush hour traffic
-Lane keeping and self-parking will be enabled w/over the air software updates
-Traffic-Aware Cruise Control
-SELF PARKING
-Automatic High/Low Beam Headlights
-Lane Keeping w/Automatic Steering
ALL GLASS PANORAMIC ROOF
FREE INTERNET BROWSING 4G Service
FREE Satellite and Internet Radio

~17,500k miles

Attachments

• IMG_1033 (1).jpg
    IMG_1033 (1).jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 128
Just curious. How can you tell that it has no premium upgrade from just the outside?
Hmmm, hate to divulge my secrets.....Premium upgrade changes the front lower marker lights, upgraded lights have chrome instead of black trim on them. Shhhh! One other thing that would be interesting to see on this car would be the seats, on refresh cars originally built as 60’s, the front seats were the old style (pre Next Gen) even if leather. I believe they eventually went to Premium seats.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Xolt and tracksyde
Was it ordered before 1/15/17? If not, the free supercharging only applies to the original owner and doesn't transfer with the car. If you check your My Tesla page, it will indicate if the free supercharging will transfer when the car is sold.

Hmmm, hate to divulge my secrets.....Premium upgrade changes the front lower marker lights, upgraded lights have chrome instead of black trim on them. Shhhh! One other thing that would be interesting to see on this car would be the seats, on refresh cars originally built as 60’s, the front seats were the old style (pre Next Gen) even if leather. I believe they eventually went to Premium seats.

Interesting! Thanks!

I too am curious as to what the price may be.

And the title says "AP2." However in your description you stated "AUTOPILOT CONVENIENCE FEATURES," which is AP1.

I'm only interested in a Model S if it supports AP2. That way I don't have to go out and buy another Tesla in the future to support FSD. As long as I'm able to get AP2 now than later, I'm good.

I too am curious as to what the price may be.

And the title says "AP2." However in your description you stated "AUTOPILOT CONVENIENCE FEATURES," which is AP1.

I'm only interested in a Model S if it supports AP2. That way I don't have to go out and buy another Tesla in the future to support FSD. As long as I'm able to get AP2 now than later, I'm good.

This is an AP2 car. you can tell by the rear facing cameras and the 3 front facing cameras.

For what it’s worth, I recently paid $62000 for this car that has the $2000 upgrade to 75 plus the seller threw in a new’ish Tesla wall connector. 16,500 miles. It was built/sold in late 2016 so the supercharger for life transferred to me (a major plus in my case as I live 3 miles from a SC and work 5 miles from one being built in Jacksonville). A fair deal for us both in my mind...

Attachments

• 60DE3C6C-10C2-4299-877B-4752303359C5.jpeg
    60DE3C6C-10C2-4299-877B-4752303359C5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 62