TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

2017 Tesla Model X 100D, EAP, 19,500 miles, Midnight Silver, 5 seater, $81,000

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by LAFrank, May 9, 2019.

1. LAFrank

LAFrank Member

Located in Los Angeles and have to sell.

2017 Model X 100D, EAP 2.0, 19,500 miles, 5 seater (back lays flat) Midnight Silver, tow package, asking $81,000.

Amazing vehicle.
    Just had 2nd annual maintenance.

Text me at 310-429-3222 if interested.

Thanks,
    Frank

2. Ketchups

Ketchups Member

Is EAP upgrade-able to FSD?

Also, what color is the interior and does it have free supercharging that is transferable?

3. LAFrank

LAFrank Member

It has EAP 2.0 and is upgradeable to FSD for $6000. The current autopilot is amazing and I have driven cross-country the last two summers using it. It does navigate on autopilot and will do lane and highway change by itself. I think Tesla is still a few years away from true FSD.

The interior is black and the supercharging does not transfer. IMG_1121.jpg IMG_1115.jpg

Would like to sell this weekend. We are moving to the UK.